"Bill Wistert Sport 20 Memorial " District 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ted buckley

There hasn't been anything said about this race?? My Wife and I are looking forward to going to this race this weekend - for some get-away time. Is there going to be good turn-out for it?? Looking forward to giving little Davy Pruess some competition from last year. :D

Should have a good turn out. They allways have a good turn out for this race. Bill Wistert sport 20 memorial race and Larry Forman sport 40 race. See you all there. Ken

Ken, will there be "Open Water" Friday afternoon. Will we be able to pitch our tent/canopy's that afternoon too?

Thanks.

This race is a good one, not cheap but a VERY VERY GOOD ONE..

Two days of award winning racing (3 heats each day) with high points awarded for both days. GREAT IDEA.. thats 6 rounds boys and girls! PLUS the Wistert and Forman cups!

Got me a locked and loaded B tunnel, Snort 40 and Scale.. just about ready to go!

Done raced that old azz, 10 cent Nemesis 3 times this year, ran her in mod and won all three times.. come take it away unless yer all SKEERD!!

I should be at the pond aound 11:am friday for some testing.

LETS RACE!

Grim

This race is a good one, not cheap but a VERY VERY GOOD ONE..

Two days of award winning racing (3 heats each day) with high points awarded for both days. GREAT IDEA.. thats 6 rounds boys and girls! PLUS the Wistert and Forman cups!

Got me a locked and loaded B tunnel, Snort 40 and Scale.. just about ready to go!

Done raced that old azz, 10 cent Nemesis 3 times this year, ran her in mod and won all three times.. come take it away unless yer all SKEERD!!

I should be at the pond aound 11:am friday for some testing.

LETS RACE!

Grim
a sick B tunnel

I'll hopefully be there. The ol' adage of, "if it's not broke, don't fix it" seemed to not apply to me, or so I thought. Three weeks ago, I had a very solid running B sport tunnel, B hydro, and sport 20 - Now, non of them are running! Friday night after work will be interesting as I'm only able to attend the Saturday race. God willing, I'll be there with the above indicated boats.

Dean Johnson

P.S. Ron is absolutely correct, Mike's B sport tunnel is NASTY!

Going to get there on friday to do some prop testing. The spring race at this pond was OUT OF SIGHT!.. Tons of boats and great racing.

LETS RACE!

Grim

I hope to be there at this time tomorrow.. Grim, bail-out the water in the retrieve boat - would you?? :lol:

I am sorry to say i will not make the Saturday race.....gotta work, I will be there Sunday.

Paul

Always great racing at the badgers races.

A big thanks to all the Badger Club Members for a great time & great racing.

Thank You Badgers Club, Awesome Racing as always !!!

Congrats to :

Jerry Thompson - 2012 Bill Wistert Sport 20 feature Champion !!!

Brian Stieglitz - 2012 Larry Foreman Sport 40 feature Champion !!!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennessee Thompson takes home the Bill Wisert trophy. Way to go Jerry. Thanks to the Badger club for a great race as always. Kenny

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the proof, Jerry Thompson really did win the sport 20 hydro cup...first time!

Congratulations Jerry.

Garrett

jerry.jpg

he looks a little rough around the edges good things theres a can in the trophy !!

I think its all in the paint

good going jerry

Mike

Back