August GO Engine Pre Pay Sale on now!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
GO Engine fans You do not want to miss this sale. I will not be having another sale until after the first of the year. So if you are in need of a new GO engine a pipe or spare parts Order them now. All sales are via Money Order. Sorry no Paypal for this order. The fees are to high at these sale prices. To order send me a PM stating what you would like to buy. I will reply with your total including shipping. All payments must be received by 8/25/12 for this sale. Please include a list of what you are buying along with your Money order. I will be placing the order on 8/27/12

If you have PM'd me earlier about ordering parts please do so again and I will give you the sale price.

Pre order/pay sale prices:

Pro .21 5 port engine $145.00 You save $20.00

Pro .21 7 port engine $165.00 You save $20.00

Go IB pipe $35.00 You save $5.00

20% off all other pre pay items. Cylinder kits, Bearings, Head buttons etc.

7 port complete cylinder kit $68.00 after discount

5 port complete cylinder kit $60.00 after discount

Rods $16.00 after discount

Head buttons turbo or std $12.00 after discount

Bearing sets $20.00 after discount

Shipping is $10.50 for up two 2 engines + pipes and small items.

Shipping for pipes and other small items only is $5.50

Thank you!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
GO Engine fans You do not want to miss this sale. I will not be having another sale until after the first of the year. So if you are in need of a new GO engine a pipe or spare parts Order them now. All sales are via Money Order. Sorry no Paypal for this order. The fees are to high at these sale prices. To order send me a PM stating what you would like to buy. I will reply with your total including shipping. All payments must be received by 8/25/12 for this sale. Please include a list of what you are buying along with your Money order. I will be placing the order on 8/27/12

If you have PM'd me earlier about ordering parts please do so again and I will give you the sale price.

Pre order/pay sale prices:

Pro .21 5 port engine $145.00 You save $20.00

Pro .21 7 port engine $165.00 You save $20.00

Go IB pipe $35.00 You save $5.00

20% off all other pre order/pay items. Cylinder kits, Bearings, Head buttons etc.

Shipping is $10.50 for up two 2 engines + pipes and small items.

Shipping for pipes and other small items only is $5.50

Thank you!

Mark
Do you have GO OB conversion kits for the 7 port engine? If so how many dineros? james

Guy's I have been notified that some of my PM's are not getting to you. They show up on my side. Don't know what is happening there but. If yoy PM me and do not get a here back within a day from me please resend your PM.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark I will send you a pm again but no problem I will have one pipe shipped to Brazil just let me know final balance.Thanks Gill

Back