*** Atlanta Model Boaters GA Championships ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received entries inthe mail today from:

- John Knight

- Chris Herzog

- Butch The Boatman

We are up to 34 contestants and 104 boats...

Thanks,

Lamar

BTW Scooter, To quote Brother Rick Flair: To be THE MAN, you gotta' beat THE MAN! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I received entries inthe mail today from:

- John Knight

- Chris Herzog

- Butch The Boatman

We are up to 34 contestants and 104 boats...

Thanks,

Lamar

BTW Scooter, To quote Brother Rick Flair: To be THE MAN, you gotta' beat THE MAN! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :p

I will be in Scooter's corner this year so watch out!

Lamar, can you return my check & destroy my Entry..... I WILL NOT BE @ Atlanta Fall RACE due to some Family business & the DB deal is Resolved. Thanks! Joe Warren.

Lamar, can you return my check & destroy my Entry..... I WILL NOT BE @ Atlanta Fall RACE due to some Family business & the DB deal is Resolved. Thanks! Joe Warren.
Joe,

I hate to hear that... I hope everything is OK...

I will tear up your entry and return your check this week.

*** RACE UPDATE ***

37 Contestants & 110 Boats, and I have several more en route! If you plan on racing in this event please get your entry to me ASAP.

Thanks,

Lamar

Hey Gang,

Two entries were waiting in my mailbox when I arrived home from vacation...

- Mark Poole

- Don Gilbert

This puts us @ 39 Contestants and 114 Boats...

Is anyone else from IW planning on attending? PS: Barney Fife will not be on patrol @ this race!!!

Thanks,

Lamar

Just a note Lamar, Trey Gilbert, 19 year old Team Ovalexpress Driving Sensation, is now a free man from his latest ball and chain so he has decided to start racing again, we all new he would see the light after months of brain clogging caused by the almighty fuzzy taco. His entry should be a day or two behinds his dad Don Gilberts entry.... get em boys....

~James :D

James,

You were right... Trey's entry was waiting on me yesterday afternoon when I got home.

Money and Women... 2 things that have ruined many a good racer! :D

Latest tally: 40 Drivers & 116 Boats

The entry deadline is September 8th so you still have a little over 2 weeks to get em' to me.

Thanks,

Lamar

ATTN: NITRO MONO RACERS (& Gas Guys Too)

You better pack your "A-GAME" for the trip to Atlanta... I checked the mail on my lunch hour today and Jerry Crowther is bringing a trailer full of Seaducers to the event!!!

NEW TOTALS: 41 DRIVERS & 124 BOATS

Thanks again for all of the support!

Later,

Lamar

ATTN: NITRO MONO RACERS (& Gas Guys Too)

You better pack your "A-GAME" for the trip to Atlanta... I checked the mail on my lunch hour today and Jerry Crowther is bringing a trailer full of Seaducers to the event!!!

NEW TOTALS: 41 DRIVERS & 124 BOATS

Thanks again for all of the support!

Later,

Lamar
Lamar keep Promoting. It is What brings the Competition back to the lake site...... the Db sxit is all Negative...... Keep Up the Great Work........ Onto the Spring race in 2007.

Lamar keep Promoting. It is What brings the Competition back to the lake site...... the Db sxit is all Negative...... Keep Up the Great Work........ Onto the Spring race in 2007.
Thanks Joe! I am trying my best to raise the bar in Atlanta. I want the competiton @ our events to be fierce and memorable... Our District is relatively light on racers so in order to have a sizeable event we must draw in people from outside the District.

In order to do so you must give them a REASON to attend your event. That is the main reason we have added the special events to our recent races. Everyone knows what a success the TWIN SHOOTOUT has become and we already have 17 Crackerboxes (with several more supposedly on the way) entered for the 1st Annual C-Box Royal Rumble. Jeff Michaud is flying in all the way from California just to run his C-Box...

Let's stop the mudslinging and get back to racing!!!!

Lamar

Thanks Joe! I am trying my best to raise the bar in Atlanta. I want the competiton @ our events to be fierce and memorable... Our District is relatively light on racers so in order to have a sizeable event we must draw in people from outside the District.

In order to do so you must give them a REASON to attend your event. That is the main reason we have added the special events to our recent races. Everyone knows what a success the TWIN SHOOTOUT has become and we already have 17 Crackerboxes (with several more supposedly on the way) entered for the 1st Annual C-Box Royal Rumble. Jeff Michaud is flying in all the way from California just to run his C-Box...

Lamar
Hey I started my racing career traveling looking for the Hot Dog drivers & tuners........ Craig Harris`s 60 Hydro brought me to Atlanta for the 1st time in Spring 2000. I had a Good boat @ the time & was looking for a place to measure it ..... The Competition has always brought me back. The Spring race has been a Large Hit with the Twin Shoot Out Attention!! A lot of Good Racing Memories @ Atlanta

Lamar
Lamar, Jerry says he is going to KICK some GASSSSS. I`am sure the Water will be Flying......

Jw

Lamar KNOWS HE STOLE ONE LAST YEAR!!! : :D :D :D :D

Seeing How he has Bought in some "HEAVE HITTERS" :blink: :blink: :blink:

IT was only fair that I get to "LEVEL the FIELD"" OH my bad, Level the PLAYING FIELD!! :p :p :p

It is going to be on!!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :D :D

"GET READY TO RUMBLELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!"

Lamar, Jerry says he is going to KICK some GASSSSS. I`am sure the Water will be Flying......
If Jerry makes it to the TITLE FIGHT w/ that F-Mono of his, the best us Gas Guys can hope for is that he jumps the clock (might still not be enough), blows a plug, or hits a buoy. Three things Jerry is not really known for! :D :D :D

Lamar KNOWS HE STOLE ONE LAST YEAR!!!
BIG C, I'll take em' any way I can get em'! :p I will always have at least one belt hanging on the ole' trophy wall!

LETS DANCE!!!

Lamar

OK KIDS.....................THE HUFFS WERE RUNNING THE "SUPER SECRET WEAPON" ON SUNDAY!!!! :D :D :D

I hope all you C-BOX Boys are READY!!!!! :p :p :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

*** RACE UPDATE ***

Last week to get those entries in... Entry cut off is September 8th...

As of today we have 43 Drivers and 130 Boats entered. This will be the largest GA CHAMPS in years!!!

Thanks for all the support!

Lamar

Latest posts

Back