Red Max Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Me Time will be buying and continueing to stock Red Max fuel year round if available.

Let me know if you are interested and what you run. This will make up the %nitro content I buy. Please include oil% if different from 20% syn. which is standard in all Red Max Fuels.

We will not offer shipping because of costs and not being able for FHS to put the fuel in qt. bottles, which is what I would prefer. (if you really want it shipped we can work something out).They cannot get the qt bottles was what I was told. An order for an event that is around Virginia, but not limited to, will be the drop off locations for the fuel. We will also be going to the Indy Masters in Hobart IN so any guys and gals from that event can buy as well, also attending the Fall Nationals in Charleston and some of the District 12 races just not Delmarva next weekend. Any other districts that would like to order from us please pm or email me to see if it is possible to deliver to you.

Have not tied them down to a price yet because of nitro delivery issues, but seems to be 55% will be $36 and lower nitro content will lower price. I was also told on the phone that I can get 65% but I believe the government won't allow that mixture so if you want higher than 55% still ask and I will see what I can do.

[email protected]

Me Time will be buying and continueing to stock Red Max fuel year round if available.

Let me know if you are interested and what you run. This will make up the %nitro content I buy. Please include oil% if different from 20% syn. which is standard in all Red Max Fuels.

We will not offer shipping because of costs and not being able for FHS to put the fuel in qt. bottles, which is what I would prefer. (if you really want it shipped we can work something out).They cannot get the qt bottles was what I was told. An order for an event that is around Virginia, but not limited to, will be the drop off locations for the fuel. We will also be going to the Indy Masters in Hobart IN so any guys and gals from that event can buy as well, also attending the Fall Nationals in Charleston and some of the District 12 races just not Delmarva next weekend. Any other districts that would like to order from us please pm or email me to see if it is possible to deliver to you.

Have not tied them down to a price yet because of nitro delivery issues, but seems to be 55% will be $36 and lower nitro content will lower price. I was also told on the phone that I can get 65% but I believe the government won't allow that mixture so if you want higher than 55% still ask and I will see what I can do.

[email protected]
If you can ship me 55% I will take a gallon

At the time of our original post there was no interest so we did not bulk buy. And do not have any for sale as of now.

We will be ordering in the early spring and I will post when we do.

As far as getting %55 in the mail, not sure other than tower hobbies odonnel fuel. there are quit a few people on here that sell fuel but don't know if they ship or not, technology fuels is your best bet.

Doug

Try your local hobby shop. Went to one near me and asked if in the next fuel order if he could get any high nitro.

Paid up front and got Byron's 55 for $37 a gallon if I got a case. no shipping and only local tax.

Just ask and you would be surprised what you can get.

David

Latest posts

Back