Apple r/c app

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayden Bright

Thought I would mention for all the I device guys out there about this R/C sim app called ABSOLUTE R/C HELI SIM.

I came across it awhile ago and thinks it's outstanding for a free simulator on your iphone-ipod. Well it just got better with it's latest update including wind and updraft settings + the addition of r/c boats now. Thought I was seeing things when I noticed the update included r/c boats now. Well the r/c boat part is pretty cool for what it is guys. As a heli pilot myself this sim is really awesome, as all app's they get you buy paying for a certain vehicle you may want - in my case I did buy the blade 450 heli so I can practice flying 3D with it. If you have it or get it, with the boat you need to run the boat in mode4 trans setting for the traditional left hand throttle up-right hand being your steering guys.

I have that heli app too. Its fun to do

Besides I have a rc heli too, a micro heli, and thats more fun to fly.

Didn't know that there is now a boat app too.

Thanks for the info.

Ronald

Does the app come with suction cup joy sticks for the screen !!! Might have to download to the wifes phone as I have a android.

Ronald the boat is included with the latest update to the heli sim, I only updated the other day, it also now includes wind to make it more simulator like ;)

Kroggs no suction cap joysticks buddy......But it does use joystick controls in screen very cool sim indeed.

Not bad!!! I dropped the heli from who knows how high but it bounced right up and away I went again!!! I got the boat up to 25mph and the kids started jumping on me while trying to fly the plane:(

Yeah imagine if the developer (clearview simulator) added a few different boats to the line up, like a tunnel or rigger and marked out a course so we could race against computer opponents. :D

I think they could sell some suction cupscup joysticks!!!

Its a nice simulator for sure! I'm much better with the plane then I am with the helicopter! !!

Latest posts

Back