• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need any parts to finish your winter projects?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron I should have 2 of the Prather mounts and a CB carb and 2 fuel valves.
Mike,Can you PM me a total for the 3 tyndall turn fins, 2 prather mounts, and the two CB carbs? I dont need the CB fuel valves. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau, I have a new never opened the box Nova 7 port, with header and collet, also new. Several used 45 Picco blue heads with headers and collets.

If Bob isn't interested in the K&B's, I am. Bob was first, I'll wait my turn (-; Always interested in 3.5 K&B's, as I'm one of the few left actually racing them.

Other than the 2 complete engines I didn't find much, only 1 pto that needs bearings in a bag of a few used engine parts.

45 Picco for Beau

$150 each+ $10 to ship with header and collet.

IMG_20160225_082251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bob isn't interested in the K&B's, I am. Bob was first, I'll wait my turn (-; Always interested in 3.5 K&B's, as I'm one of the few left actually racing them.
RobbinI have some K&B .21 parts, if you are interested ? I also have a K&B .21 outboard power head that has Novarossi crankshaft, piston/sleeve and rod. It would be a great sleeper

Back