• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need any parts to finish your winter projects?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty here are a few of the mounts that I have left, see anything that might work for you, you have first pick.

IMG_20160222_090510.jpg

Kent if you look back at post 30 I have the 2 with the slotted mounting holes. They would be 2nd and 3rd from the left.

Avenger/Spider -Avenger 20...got any boom tube seals...the type that slide over the boom tubes and push up against the outside of the tub? Red, orange or green would be great!

-Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have some aluminum ones, I'll look, what is the OD of the tubes? you can get the rubber ones at Lowes or Home Depot in the plumbing area

Ok...I will check out Lowe's. I have some metal ones that Don Wagner sent with the kit (I may use them anyways).

Got any .187 Hughey flex cable assemblies? : )

-Kent

Mike, I will send you a paypal payment for the 20 fin (second one from the left with slots in your pic)...total? $10.00 for the fin plus $ for shipping...total?

Thanks,

Kent

...just waiting to hear back from you about any Hughey Flex's before I paypal you for the 20 fin...

Thanks,

Kent

Latest posts

Back