• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need any parts to finish your winter projects?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike. How much on the 67 with the changed drum and carb. Also are the Rossi needles still available. Thanks. John

Jeff maybe on the pipe, I'll look in the morning. someone has spoken for the Losi stuff but we haven't finished the deal yet. I'll let you know what happens.

John, 67 Picco with OS front end and 9b carb with collet and hydro header$180+ 10 to ship. How's that sound? Yes I still have a couple new Novarossi 3rd channel needles

Last edited by a moderator:
James the fuel Dr"s are all still available, someone is looking at the Nova valves, I have a new piston and sleeve for a gold head cmb 45

'

Ken I' holding the Losi stuff for you and looking for the bearings I have to build the bb strut.

Dick I've got

3--#0

2--#1

1--#2

1 Carl Brey

1 unknown

there should be a pic of then back towards the begining

Aron the spacing is 6.5. Not 100% sure that they were built by AB & Co. $100 + shipping if you're interested.

IMG_20160219_084200.jpg

Back