• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone need any parts to finish your winter projects?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more losi 3.4 parts or wire drive setups bearing struts with bearing let me know sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike I will take all Fuel Doctor valves and other unknown ,total of 8.

Pm you my address for price on post to Au.

Ross

Ken, I have 1 new air cooled engine with a collet for .063 wire, and I think that I have enough bearings to make you a strut. I don't think I have any wire left but I'll look.

mb

Hey Mike, are all the fuel doctor valves complete , looks like bottom nuts missing on some ,brass tube not broken at all?

Might be just photo not real clear.

Ross

I'll look them over in the morning, the only thing I saw was 1 fitting missing, and I'll find one of them for you. I've had a bunch of these and I've never seen a broken tube.

mb

Ken, I have 1 new air cooled engine with a collet for .063 wire, and I think that I have enough bearings to make you a strut. I don't think I have any wire left but I'll look.

mb
Coolbeans on motor an strut if a flat bottom strut even sweeter

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

If it is still available I want the turn fin the far right one looks like a roadrunner turnfin?

Thanks Beau

Yes it's still available $16 shipped I have some larger ones too, several from Dick at Va. Craftsman

Back