anybody heard about madison the movie

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suck my wake

i was just wondering if anybody heard anything about madison if its gonna go to more cities or is it over with. Maybe thell have a dvd soon

suck my wake said:
i was just wondering if anybody heard anything about madison if its gonna go to more cities or is it over with.  Maybe thell have a dvd soon
105675[/snapback]

:blink: I have seen the movie ... It's quite good actually.

I saw a copy that came from a questionable source, so while aware of the film, have heard nothing about it's further distubution to a screen near you <_<

Scott

suck my wake said:
i was just wondering if anybody heard anything about madison if its gonna go to more cities or is it over with.  Maybe thell have a dvd soon
105675[/snapback]

The movie is history, will be out on dvd in september.

Ralph

The movie is history, will be out on dvd in september.

Ralph

I think that I have found what I want for my Birthday. :) Just in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were so many things historically that were not exactly correct. But it did not matter. I really enjoyed the movie. The nitrous thing. The small town with no money thing. The strain on husband and wife relationship. The love the son had for the boats. There was actually a story line that rated higher than the boat pulling off an incredible win.

Its a must see movie in my opinion.

Al Waters

NAMBA Vice President

NAMBA Scale Unlimited Chairman

If you were lucky enough to attend the Madison regatta this week, the movie was playing at the Ohio Theater on Main street.

We got to town Friday afternoon walked down to the pits and checked out all the boats took lots of pictures up close. Walked back to main and took in the parade then went to the Madison Movie.

We had parked on Broadway next to a water fountain in the center of the street, while watching the movie that fountain was in one of the segments of the movie. so we know the movie was filmed on location there :lol:

I will have to get the dvd it was a good story.

Back