any info on Herb Stewert [sp?] hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

properchopper

Just picked up this undrilled hull in perfect shape. Am told it's an oldie-but-goodie. Any info on it's reputation ?

I race an FE VS-1, but this hull looks like a gem and would like to convert to electric.

Tony Heller

SoCal Fast Electrics

Give herb a call at 352-796-1518 I'm sure he will be glad to talk to you about the hull and set up for FE. Herb owns quite a few FE records now in the Outboard tunnel classes.

Just picked up this undrilled hull in perfect shape. Am told it's an oldie-but-goodie. Any info on it's reputation ?

I race an FE VS-1, but this hull looks like a gem and would like to convert to electric.

Tony Heller

SoCal Fast Electrics

Herb will talk yer ear off about it. He's a cool dude, give him a shout.

~James

Herb will talk yer ear off about it. He's a cool dude, give him a shout.

~James

Hey Propper, I replied to my VS1 thread about a cowling for your Herb Taylor. Let me know if you need one, Mike

Mike, I have one build I'm working on first { P-Sport Hydro]; then I'll get busy on the tunnel. Thank you for the offer, and I'll get back to you soon. Watching for some news on the Kneeler, sounds like quite an undertaking !

Regards,

Tony

Cool, just let me know. I will have some updates early this week on the kneeler. Its all epoxyed now, and carbon fiber put where the batteries will be placed. I got the 7.5 leg electric conversion late last week, so I will be mocking up the outboard tonight and beginning the radio box soon. Mike

Back