• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Boat Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake Sabo

I was goin to build these up, but just gonna concentrate on B Mod Tunnel.

#1. Herb Stewert B Sport Tunnel

This is a hull that was made by Herb Stewert. Its just the hull, and 30in long. I was going to build this for the B Sport class. Very nice boat, very stable in rough waters!

#2. H20 Racing N-1 Mono

This is a FE (Fast Electric) Mono boat. Its just the hull, no holes are drilled. Really nice boat made for the N-1 class. But can easily be setup for other FE classes.

#3. Proboat Mini V

I was goin to convert this into BL/Lipo. This i just the hull with some stock hardware. Comes with the stock motor and motor mount. Has some heat damage up front, but nothing that bondo can fix.

Will sell for $100 shipped!

Can send pics via cell phone.

Thanks

Blake

I was goin to build these up, but just gonna concentrate on B Mod Tunnel.
#1. Herb Stewert B Sport Tunnel

This is a hull that was made by Herb Stewert. Its just the hull, and 30in long. I was going to build this for the B Sport class. Very nice boat, very stable in rough waters!

#2. H20 Racing N-1 Mono

This is a FE (Fast Electric) Mono boat. Its just the hull, no holes are drilled. Really nice boat made for the N-1 class. But can easily be setup for other FE classes.

#3. Proboat Mini V

I was goin to convert this into BL/Lipo. This i just the hull with some stock hardware. Comes with the stock motor and motor mount. Has some heat damage up front, but nothing that bondo can fix.

Will sell for $100 shipped!

Can send pics via cell phone.

Thanks

Blake
You got a PM.

Zach

Back