Announcing HobbyKing's Grimracer and the New Top Stiletto Tunnel!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Announcing HobbyKing's Grimracer and the New Top Stiletto Tunnel!

aprilfools.png

That's Right our own Mike Zaborowski aka Grimracer has moved to HobbyKing! He is almost done with his first new project. The HobbyKing Top Stiletto Tunnel! With a brand new 12s electric outdrive the tunnel is capable of 80MPH out of the box! But that's just the beginning. The included FPV controller puts you in the drivers seat. Put on the included FPV glasses and drive it just like your in the boat! The Stiletto has a built in gyroscopic stabilizer system. A gyro controlled 3rd channel servo will adjust motor angle to keep you on even the roughest water! Inside the the included 12s battery is a light weight GPS telemetry system. At the end of your run Simply plug the battery in to your laptop to both charge it and download the complete telemetry information. You will be able to track GPS speed and path, volts and amps throughout the entire run and even motor angle. The best part is this boat is the first product to be made at HobbyKings new USA manufacturing facility! It will be for sale at www.hobbyking.com this spring for $499.00!

i also heard it comes with a built in generator that charges the battery while it runs.no more waiting for that old charger........ lots of vids on utube

not saying its not real but that's a TFL hull ...why would it be made in America?

Thanks tom for the announcement.. Yep.. we are moving on (to Calli) and my time here at AquaCraft are over. HobbyKing is "setting me up".

Looking forward to what the future holds..

See ya on the west cost!

Grimracer (Hobbykings chief designer).. just need to get in and change my Sig....

Somehow, with HK's reputation of slow deliveries and service, I have a hard time seeing this as anything but a joke. I also doubt Grim would leave JD alone at Horizon as it could be dangerous to JD's health
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow, with HK's reputation of slow deliveries and service, I have a hard time seeing this as anything but a joke. I also doubt Grim would leave JD alone at Horizon as it could be dangerous to JD's health
default_wink.png
Yeah, especially since JD is associated with HOBBICO/AquaCraft, not Horizon.

JD
I KNEW there was a reason I was being cut out of the loop as of late...
default_blink.png
default_cool.png

After having seached the web looking for this new Grimracer boat, all I can say is Thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life Tom Moorehouse! I did not think it was funny! And to still have the "April fools" photo ad posted to the front page on April 2nd does not show good taste on your part.

Heck! I saw talk of Brian Blazer designing a Cat for ZipKits, So I thought well, anything is possible!

I thought Grim was designing a rocket powered saw boat? what happened to that???????
default_ohmy.png
Certain issues between TTRA and NAMBA brought that one to a Grinding halt
default_blink.png
- that said,

so it seems my new career that Grim PROMISED me at the old shop- let ALONE the false promises to be the "One AND Only Exclusive Team driver for the new boat AND the Newest Futaba Team Driver in Florida , also came to pass and I for one am pissed
default_ph34r.png

Rumor had it Crowther was DONE
default_dry.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Back