• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One of a Kind 20 Mod Tunnel for sale MAC powered

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super 20 Mod Tunnel Hull for sale, has an Aussi / AB modified MAC 21 motor on a blueprinted Shaman ion coated with nucleonic anti-bonding friction reducing paint especially developed by Dupont for Jimmy Johnson (the NASCAR one, not the short RC guy). It runs 67 mph in race conditions. Has a top secret prop made by a Saudi Arabian goldsmith / RC boat racer from Dubai, gold plated for super slickness. Also have a turbo charger on it made by RB Concepts. Push a button on your transmitter and get an instant 15 more mph (67 + 15 = 82). Also installed a remote controlled CG system that is integrated into a digital gyro. Got a screw servo that runs a weight forward and aft at the push of a button, adjustable on the fly CG. Also has a gyro controlled attitude control system that keeps the boat at any desired angle of ride, using a digital servo fed through a heading hold gyro connected to a adjustable on the fly motor mount. Works just like controlling tail on a heli, it reacts so fast the boat never bounces or hops. Have it programmed so that if the boat tries to flip it will just fly straight and level and will land upright ready to continue running. Also has a an electronic governor system to prevent the engine from over-reving if the prop comes out of the water (which can't happen anyway due to the gyro and CG systems, but you can never be too safe.) Built-in radio box pressurization system to keep water out, inversion detection sensors activate miniature Argon cylinder release valve to pressurize the radio compartment and prevent water intrusion (of course this is only precautionary because the boat will never flip over). All components are micro sized to keep the weight down, all up weight is 3.1 pounds. Got the electronic components from a friend in the DARPA Lab. I can't release any pictures because someone might try to steal my design details. Don't worry, satisfaction guaranteed! I built two of these, one as a backup. Post here for first dibs on the backup boat for only $3500.00. Pay Pal payments only and I will eat the PP fees. Reason for selling - my wife's pet ****-Zu (named Otto) needs emergency surgery to save his life so I am forced to sell the backup boat. The adorable pet has an enlarged organ. I know there is one special young guy out there that will understand the capabilities of this boat and will just have to have it. Old timers need not inquire as it is too technical for you to program. See you at the World Tunnel Champs, James Beasley :)

Super 20 Mod Tunnel Hull for sale, has an Aussi / AB modified MAC 21 motor on a blueprinted Shaman ion coated with nucleonic anti-bonding friction reducing paint especially developed by Dupont for Jimmy Johnson (the NASCAR one, not the short RC guy). It runs 67 mph in race conditions. Has a top secret prop made by a Saudi Arabian goldsmith / RC boat racer from Dubai, gold plated for super slickness. Also have a turbo charger on it made by RB Concepts. Push a button on your transmitter and get an instant 15 more mph (67 + 15 = 82). Also installed a remote controlled CG system that is integrated into a digital gyro. Got a screw servo that runs a weight forward and aft at the push of a button, adjustable on the fly CG. Also has a gyro controlled attitude control system that keeps the boat at any desired angle of ride, using a digital servo fed through a heading hold gyro connected to a adjustable on the fly motor mount. Works just like controlling tail on a heli, it reacts so fast the boat never bounces or hops. Have it programmed so that if the boat tries to flip it will just fly straight and level and will land upright ready to continue running. Also has a an electronic governor system to prevent the engine from over-reving if the prop comes out of the water (which can't happen anyway due to the gyro and CG systems, but you can never be too safe.) Built-in radio box pressurization system to keep water out, inversion detection sensors activate miniature Argon cylinder release valve to pressurize the radio compartment and prevent water intrusion (of course this is only precautionary because the boat will never flip over). All components are micro sized to keep the weight down, all up weight is 3.1 pounds. Got the electronic components from a friend in the DARPA Lab. I can't release any pictures because someone might try to steal my design details. Don't worry, satisfaction guaranteed! I built two of these, one as a backup. Post here for first dibs on the backup boat for only $3500.00. Pay Pal payments only and I will eat the PP fees. Reason for selling - my wife's pet ****-Zu (named Otto) needs emergency surgery to save his life so I am forced to sell the backup boat. The adorable pet has an enlarged organ. I know there is one special young guy out there that will understand the capabilities of this boat and will just have to have it. Old timers need not inquire as it is too technical for you to program. See you at the World Tunnel Champs, James Beasley :)
James,

Does it include a stand?

Thanks,

Zach

James,

Does it include a stand?

Thanks,

Zach
No Stand, No deal! :D :D :D :D

:blink:

a stand,,,,,geez,, i was thinkin more along the lines of a nasa tech to keep this shuttle up and running :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol:

I just gotta know, How thick is the instruction booklet? and does a spare prop come with it?

OH NO :eek: :eek: :eek: not the bling thing,the 1 with the the duel spazmatic refractor valve , wish I had some bucks.

James,

Does it include a stand?

Thanks,

Zach
Includes a Hooters Girl to hold and carry it!

James,

Does it include a stand?

Thanks,

Zach

well then, that changes everything. with a hooters girl "stand", it's worth every penny. btw, how much for just the stand :wub: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

James,

Does it include a stand?

Thanks,

Zach

Well, hope you all enjoyed my late April Fools joke. I know many have conveyed that they have sore stomach muscles from laughing so hard. We all expected Julian to jump on it, and he did, but in a PM, so i have to bust him out with this reply. Here you go, Sorry I cannot be held liable for any injuries to anyone that hurts themselves laughing at this reply!! ---- Julian Quote "WOW im Impressed you never told me about this kinda dissapionted. but its all good my friend. we could have made a deal lol but due to the nature of why you are selling it I dont blame you james. I hope everything works out with your dog and I hope for the best always. please send me pictures of the one you own I promise they wont leave my PC. be safe my friend ill be home soon enough lol." Sorry Julian, your still my best buddy!!!!! James

Here it comes with a Special Forces Unit out of Fort Bragg to tranport it too and from the lake. Also hear the Hooters girl is a Virgin.
wink.gif

WOW errrrrrrrr your so mean lol still my Best friend you know that lol.. i fell for it twice already :lol:

Latest posts

Back