Announcement from rcRacingEvents

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill put a block on your PMs and reconsider, if these people complaining think they can do better let them try, most are all talk and do not know all the work that went into this and have no idea how to make one

Bill put a block on your PMs and reconsider, if these people complaining think they can do better let them try, most are all talk and do not know all the work that went into this and have no idea how to make one
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill, I can't imagine not having your program and website to run events...our entire district 12 depends on it. You don't realize how you have advanced the hobby and influenced clubs to move away from index cards to computer racing setups and scoring. I understand your upset about your hard work being compromised but please re consider for the whole of the sport and how you changed it.

Instead of shutting it down why don't you either charge more so u can make something to offset your time and effort or sell the program and rights to someone

Just locking it down does no good for anyone in this already small and difficult hobby as it is makes it that much worse

Instead of shutting it down why don't you either charge more so u can make something to offset your time and effort or sell the program and rights to someone

Just locking it down does no good for anyone in this already small and difficult hobby as it is makes it that much worse

Good idea!

Bill,

For what its worth you have in the past the present and in the future, friends here who respect you personally and thank you for your efforts. I know money is not the issue. We have discussed that many times when you wouldn't consider taking any. The negative posters should consider all the times when someone copies a hull (splashes it) how everyone reacts. Hard to let that go but I agree with Don don't let him win this easy. Be your own man as you always have. Your call and we have your back anyway you decide.

Mic

Bill don't let those idiots win. you are way better person than them. I never met you but it really makes impba events a lot easier. this hobby is small and if u leave it will most likely go smaller. you do have a lot of friends and people on here that respect what u do for the hobby. it will be a great loss if u shut down.

One big thing these people complaining lets see them step up and do what you have done oh i dont see it, till the complainers have done what you have no right to say anything, same as if you dont vote for anyone you have no right to complain

Last edited by a moderator:

Good idea!
Don,

Since it looks like NAMBA has their own race scheduling system now, maybe IMPBA should consider doing the same and speak with Bill about an agreement for all IMPBA clubs to use and let the IMPBA pay a yearly fee to Bill for its use? Just throwing things out there for all to consider.

Maybe make arrangements with NAMBA. It is up and runs well and aviod the conflict between the two IMBA SYSTEMS, the individuals and their supporters. Doc

It isnt a namba impba thing it is just individuals that like complaining and have no idea the hard work Bill has done like i always say keep it shut unless you can do better

I am sorry Mr. Packard You are closed minded to options and solutions. After 70 yrs I don't think I will comply to your desire of "KEEPING IT SHUT"

Thanks Doc

I said the ones complaining about Bill you are not, the people trying to help and solutions are the good guys the ones that like to complain about everything are the ones to be quiet have no idea about the amount of work he has done

Sad and will be.missed.

Please don't close down

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Its a shame we cant all just get along. This is a great site and at times has had issues but lately its been real good. Do what you got to do Bill thanks for what you have done

Can someone buy rc racing events?????????????

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

WHY the Bird already has it for free...................LOL
Some OCD love right there -
default_ohmy.png

Vince as Bill has stated before- he isnt in it for coin, Im pretty sure he wont ever sell it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back