AJM Rev 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, Paul, I never said I wasnt tired. Im always tired. But too many gears turning in my head man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And here it is. (pictured here is two kits)

wood itself weighs 14.7 oz's. Im not too sure if thats good or not? Its less then a pound, but by the time you get booms, hardware, etc in the bare hull, that might be approaching the heavy side. Have to keep an eye on it here.

IMG_20120728_093850.jpg

IMG_20120728_094701.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yours is already on its way to you. Delivery date of wed august 2nd :) . I'll pm you here a little later when I get home.

Are you gonna race any of these riggers this year? Would like to see how they run.... videos dont do justice

Ive already raced the AJM Rev2 in MN, plan to do so again in a couple weeks, and hopefully again in Mendota (assuming I can make that race)

I wont have this one done for this year I dont think.......ok.....who am I kidding. I probably will, but dont think Ill push to get it in the water this year.

Alright, more positive testing today.

Radar gun's battery were dying, so didnt get any speed readings. But boat is turned on and rocking. I am uploading videos now. The first video I didnt finally find the needle until about the 2:35 mark. Then the boat clean out and takes off. FINALLY getting happier with the motor/prop/pipe setup combo. I will post the videos here once they finish uploading.

Rodney,

I think you need another propeller.

I will send you one tomorrow.

Nice video!

Mark

Back