Airtronics 2.4 GHz FHss-2 Now out!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought "NEW" M11 FHSS-2 today Look great wow very small RX ch4 than futaba I will run test for sport 40 soon :D ;)
Hi Eric I ask question First time never see before this kind

I installed FHSS-2 RX but short wire antenna I wonder that do can solder extra long wire (12inches) connect from RX' s short wire antenna :rolleyes: Will be work ? or Just leave nornal short? Need to know any feedback thanks, Allan
Allan

Do NOT add any length to the antenna as this may change things. It has been designed that way and everyone that I have sold so far works flawlessly.

Bob

I bought "NEW" M11 FHSS-2 today Look great wow very small RX ch4 than futaba I will run test for sport 40 soon :D ;)
Hi Eric I ask question First time never see before this kind

I installed FHSS-2 RX but short wire antenna I wonder that do can solder extra long wire (12inches) connect from RX' s short wire antenna :rolleyes: Will be work ? or Just leave nornal short? Need to know any feedback thanks, Allan
Allan

Do NOT add any length to the antenna as this may change things. It has been designed that way and everyone that I have sold so far works flawlessly.

Bob
Thank for info ;)

Bob is of course correct do not add or remove any wire. Do get as much of the antenna out of the radio box as you can. I have been running the FHSS-2 since last October and it works great. While with any system you may get away with not following best practices and leave the rx in the bottom of the box with very little antenna sticking out, getting the most antenna exposed to the incoming RF from the transmitter is always the best practice no mater what the band or modulation used. But remember that the antenna is a specific length that has to do with wavelength or frequency of the band in use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob is of course correct do not add or remove any wire. Do get as much of the antenna out of the radio box as you can. I have been running the FHSS-2 since last October and it works great. While with any system you may get away with not following best practices and leave the rx in the bottom of the box with very little antenna sticking out, getting the most antenna exposed to the incoming RF from the transmitter is always the best practice no mater what the band or modulation used. But remember that the antenna is a specific length that has to do with wavelength or frequency of the band in use.
eric is of course is right and , i just want to say thanks to bob for getting the kids radios .. well one if them and the other is coming in..lol , the oldest one loves them bob.. good boating

terry

eric is of course is right and , i just want to say thanks to bob for getting the kids radios .. well one if them and the other is coming in..lol , the oldest one loves them bob.. good boating

terry
Happy to help out. I saw the second one made it for Saturday. Hope the kids have fun.

Bob

terry
Happy to help out. I saw the second one made it for Saturday. Hope the kids have fun.

Bob
got it bob and he couldnt stop telling everyone the "i have a computer radio for my vs-1"..lol kids gotta love em.

terry

terry

Bob
got it bob and he couldnt stop telling everyone the "i have a computer radio for my vs-1"..lol kids gotta love em.

terry
Yeah, my two are 38 & 39 so its grandkids that say things now.

Bob

Back