• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GETTING OUT OF HOBBY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Don't know how to do the pictures but here is what I have for sale.

1. 45 seaducer with a almost new cmb 45 evo (Just bought from speedmaster) in october. Less than a gallon of fuel through it. This hull had a MAC 45 in it and was raced once by Harry Gerhart and took home 1st place and once by me and also took home 1st place. Now it has this 45 evo in it and it is even faster than it was with the Mac. It has all servo's with third chanel mixture. Complete ready to run including header but not pipe (I was using a friends parabolic pipe). I have another pipe I'll through in but I forgot what make it is. Drop in your battery, reciever and go. The hull is red metal flake on top deck and white bottom. This is a subsurface drive but don't let that turn you away because it has kicked ass over the surface drive boats so far. Hull is sound, looks great and not been hit by other boats.

$500.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 STATES. [email protected]

2. Speedmaster 21 ( SOLD TO MIKE )

3. HTB 260 tunnel, Red gelcote top with white bottom. Has a 2002 novarossi with a outboard conversion kit. Sitting on a K&B 7.5 lower unit. Has a Rod Geraghty carb, precision boats motor mount, tuned pipe and header, and a good 642 prop worked by me. I got this on trade and have not run it. I do know it will need bearings and piston and liner. $375.00 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. [email protected]

4. Haulmark 6'x12' trailor with 6' roof. Indoor outdoor carpet, nice shelves down one side that can be taken out as one piece in 10 minutes if you wanted to. Two rear doors and one side door. Trailor is white and I just bought it new this spring or early summer. You pick it up in Jackson Tn. or I'll pull it up to 100 miles to meet you. $1800.00 [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
SAY IT AINT SO...........Joe

Hope your not getting out of the hobby!!!!!!

Ron

Last edited:
Hey Ron

I hate it but that is what's going on. I'll sure miss it and the friends I've made.

Joe

Joe as much as I hate to here that :( , best thing to do is try and help you sell your equipment. If you can take the pictures and email them to me I will setup a site for people to view them.

Email them to [email protected]

Ron B)

Last edited:
Hey guys

I would like to put a hold on the rest of the sales untill 1-3-04. I'll let you know then if it is still for sale or not.

Thanks

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank God!!

Got things worked out already and I get to keep playing with my toys. ;)

Joe

Good deal Joe, It just wasnt going to be the same coming to Jackson without you being there!

Ron

Last edited:
Your to kind Ron. I was just another nut running around the pond. :blink:

Joe

Hey Cleatus, Amen to what my being to kind :eek:

or to Joe just being another nut :p

Hope you guys had a great Christmas and heres to a wonderful New Year!

Ron

:D WELL RON OLE BUDDY YOU ARE A KIND MAN BUT MIND YOU NOT NEAR AS KIND AS YOUR MOM. THE AMEN WAS FOR JOE BEING A NUT BUT WE KNOW THATS COMMON KNOWLEDGE :rolleyes:

Back