Some news from OER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James!

We hope you have a very speedy recovery and are looking foreward to see You on all of the races in the Swedish Championship next year!

From all of the Swedish racers through Christian Fridh

Guys, thanks for all the well wishes. I appreciate every single one, including the PM and emails. It really is good to know who your friends are. I have been working like a mad man since this weekend trying to get stuff finished/shipped/completed/ordered....etc etc. Its 1 AM here and I have to get up for the airport shuttle at 4:45 am. Basically, if its not dont by now, its not going to happen for a few weeks. I will keep you guys updated on this as much as possible, but obviously I will have limited email access. Once again, thanks for the words of encouragement, it REALLY helps!

Cant wait to get home to the US and relax a little, maybe even indulge in a cold beverage or two...

~James

PS, Cristian Fridh, I need to get a CD from you guys. I have been listening to your songs most of the day in the shop from your My space page... Good stuff!

Guys, thanks for all the well wishes. I appreciate every single one, including the PM and emails. It really is good to know who your friends are. I have been working like a mad man since this weekend trying to get stuff finished/shipped/completed/ordered....etc etc. Its 1 AM here and I have to get up for the airport shuttle at 4:45 am. Basically, if its not dont by now, its not going to happen for a few weeks. I will keep you guys updated on this as much as possible, but obviously I will have limited email access. Once again, thanks for the words of encouragement, it REALLY helps!
Cant wait to get home to the US and relax a little, maybe even indulge in a cold beverage or two...

~James

PS, Cristian Fridh, I need to get a CD from you guys. I have been listening to your songs most of the day in the shop from your My space page... Good stuff!
Luv ya James! (no I'm not hitting on you). Have a good flight and I'll talk to you when you get in!

God Bless ya Man. You are one of the Great People!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey james, there is a silver lining to all this. you mention "cold beverages". when it comes time to regain weight, BEER will help :lol: :lol: ! you've done everything you need to for us, now take care of you. slideblues mentioned fuel bikes-i still have a 1972 kawasaki 750 triple(h-2) done up by denco. MUCH better than a cup of coffee on the way to work B) . i call it a 'street bike' :p .

KEWL!

I had a 74 Mach III, and two Z1's, a 74 and a 76,

Denco pipes and jugs with some porting will lite one up fer sure! :D

Gene

Have some fun while yer stateside James ;)

Yo bro-

Keep that chin up my good buddy, I know you're a tough bird for sure so you'll kick this & be back to burnin' up the water in no time. Prayers & thoughts are with you my friend. :)

KEWL! I had a 74 Mach III, and two Z1's, a 74 and a 76,

Denco pipes and jugs with some porting will lite one up fer sure! :D

Gene

Have some fun while yer stateside James ;)
this one's a keeper for sure. frame # 304, engine # 284, denco work order # 181. this is the first one sold in tallahassee, fl. rumored to be the first one sold in fl. i'm the second owner-bought it in '77.

Those H2's are a lot of fun, there was a couple guys at the local 1/8 mile track that used to run them.

A picture of my old fuel bike (unicycle/money pit). It was a lot of fun to say the least.

TF1_2.jpg

TOP20FUEL20239_JPG_1.jpg

i'm sure we have all done some dumb sh*t, but armoraling the seat of my h-2 has to be the dumbest i ever got around a motorcycle. **** near killed myself on the way home. when i nailed it, the left hand grip came off the handlebar!!! all i had to hang on to was the THROTTLE :eek: . the further back i slid, the faster i went. thank god denco had cut the shift dogs, for full throttle, clutchless shifts. probably the only thing that saved my butt. still had the left hand grip clutched in my hand- i wasn't lettin' go of anything :p . that was as scared as i ever have been on a bike.

Hi Gabe, Sorry I dont know the situation, My best wish for you fast recovery, always positive aptitude behind the trouble.

Good Luck

James,

I just caught this post.. what the hell.. You know James.... One day, just out of the blue things change for you.. Its how well you change with them that make you who you are.

Trust me dude I know this too..

I have NO DOUBT you of all people will excel from this.. I can see it now.. James looking out from under the top if his brow.. saying.. this F…er is not going to own me.. It picked the wrong dam person…

Take care man

See ya in March..

Grimracer

james sent me a fairly long and detailed pm about this, 10/15, when he returned home to germany. in the hospital today, wed., then scheduled for surgery tomorrow, thurs. total organ (thyroid) removal. the doctors say he won't have to undergo chemo or radiation therapy. a few days in the hospital, a few weeks at home, a few trips to the dr. to get meds right for not having a thyriod gland. then james will be back at it, in full force. sounds like a very good prognosis for him, couldn't ask for better, all things considered, imo! everybody keep him in your thoughts, things baren't as bad as i had feared. to me it was very good news, i had thought (on my own) that he would have to go through the usual aftercare...... all i can say is hold on, i have a feeling james will have a new appreciation for life and FUN :D ;)

later,

robin

My wife went through this about 10 years ago. James will be back in action in no time. Let us know if you hear anything from him or his family.

Dang James, just read this, certain all will go well. Keeping you in my thoughts..

Chat with ya soon.. See ya in March...

We hope James is having a Speedy recovery and look forward to having him back in action soon.

The CMDi Gang

****!!! This thread has been out for several weeks and I just noticed it. Hope everything goes well with you James. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon buddy.

Billy

Back