• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Sprint Cat 41 Inch Hull Rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenBeller

For Sale Aeromarine Cat. This hull comes RTR less engine and receiver. This is hull is almost new. I has been run about 6 or 8 times, never raced, never damaged. Includes all running hardware, shaft, tanks, 1/4 scale rudder servo. Magnetic cowl hold downs. Hull has some surface scratches on bottom of running surfaces from retrieve boat handling. No chips or cracks. Paint is Endura 2 part epoxy. No disappointments.

$190 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ken, if you can wait til Monday/Tuesday for me to make payment "I will take it." If not I understand, no hard feelings. I don't post here much but I'm all over Jim's RC Boat Dock as JD/QD. Let me know and thanks for your time, John.

Just out of curiosity, what type of pipe were you running? Was it a wrap to center or a rear exhaust engine. Thanks, John.

ken , I may be interested in your cat..... if still available what are you asking shipped to Tonawanda ny 14150.....thanks.....bob

Bob, post #15 sounds misleading so I doublechecked with Ken, he agreed to wait til Mon/Tues for payment from me. Thanks, John.

Back