• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Three for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OtisHelmke

Morning everyone,

I've been lurking here but haven't logged in for a while. I've decided to sell a few of my boats that just aren't getting used so here they are. First is a VS-1. I bought it new from Hobbico a few years ago. It has maybe an hour of run time and no damage history at all. I believe I sealed it all with Z Poxy and sprayed the hull and cowl with gloss Spraymax. It's a nice looking boat. No radio gear included but it has a good running K&B gold carb engine. $200 with the engine, $150 without. Shipping in the lower 48 will be between $40-75 depending on where you are.
Second is an Aeromarine Sprint Cat. I bought it at a show and don't how much it was run if ever. There is a pipe and a Pico engine with it and I don't believe the engine has ever been run. I don't know the size of the engine but it looks like a 60 or 90. It has a flex shaft that I'm pretty sure is too small and a rudder also. I've done nothing with this boat and it isn't looking like I ever will so it's time for it to move on. $175 for the whole thing, shipping will be about the same.

Last is a Prather deep V. This one has never been finished, I got it from the estate of a local modeler who passed away. Most of the hardware comes with it but you'll probably need a few things. The engine is a Pico 46 that I'm certain has never been run. The pipe is the one that came with it. Another boat that I probably won't get to so it can find a new home. $125 plus shipping.

As for payment either send cash or preferably Venmo. Let me know if you are interested in any or all of these. Message me here or email [email protected]. Photos attached if I'm lucky. They aren't the best I've ever done but it was early in the morning.... Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_4866.JPG
    DSC_4866.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 248
  • DSC_4867.JPG
    DSC_4867.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 292
  • DSC_4868.JPG
    DSC_4868.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 285
  • DSC_4869.JPG
    DSC_4869.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 270
  • DSC_4871.JPG
    DSC_4871.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 241
  • DSC_4876.JPG
    DSC_4876.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 225
  • DSC_4877.JPG
    DSC_4877.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 220
  • DSC_4879.JPG
    DSC_4879.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 221
  • DSC_4884.JPG
    DSC_4884.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 230
  • DSC_4890.JPG
    DSC_4890.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 217
Just to update this, the Prather has been sold as has the Pico bluehead engine. The SprintCat hull is still available and the VS-1 is also still available.

How much for the VS-1 shipped to 47250? Depending on shipping I like to have it with the engine. Do you take paypal if fees are paid?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back