ADMIN HELP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry it way beyond that. Using that only works if your computer is directly accessing the internet, this problem is beyond my internet connection. Like I said before I know how to do most things with a computer, but when the server of the host site is the rejection point there is nothing I can do other than get my ISP to change the the IP of my connection. Which at this point they will not do.

Even if you were to go through the trouble to change it you might get the new one blocked the same day. You can guess how I know this.

I was forced to deal with the proxy server hassles for several months till one day I clicked on my usual desktop icon for IW and I was back in normally. I was actually already signed in still if you can believe that and knock on wood I have been fine for several months now.

I hope it can get unblocked for you as I understand how frustrating it can be on the proxies. None I used ever seemed compatible with the forum. It would jam all your words together and other quirky stuff.

Best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Proxy is crap, I blew all of my GB of data coming to this site tethered to my cell phone. I guess the admins are working on it? would have thought it would have been taken care by now. Oh well

Chris

Hmm well I found out one of my good friends wife is the VP of the AT&T union so she is contacting a few people for me to try and get my IP changed. Getting ones IP changed should not take a act of congress, I would think. I got bundled lol and now I am paying for it.

It's stated as dynamic but when you have uverse service they don't want the TV roaming around to different IPs for streaming reasons. It's really a failure on AT&Ts part because they don't have in place a better routing system for the fiber optic lines.

Yah I am back on a regular internet connection. I finally got a hold of the right person at AT&T after threatening several times I was going to switch to Comcast. They gave me 5 static IP's and a dynamic one (cost $15 a month but worth that for the info I get from here). I am soooo happy to not be on my iPhone and be here.

Just wanted to update this thread. Thanks Tom for trying on your side.

Latest posts

Back