ADMIN HELP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Moore

My IP Address got banned again after I posted my for sale thread. I am not 100% sure what happened. I went to add more information and got a sever error and could no longer access the site. On a proxy right now. My iPhone works only with 3g so I know its the IP addy.

IP is 108.193.205.182

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time it happened to me, my IP wasnt on the blocked list. I went in through the router settings, and cleared my IP, refreshed a new one, and then was good to go.

We had to use a proxy server the last time it happened on our end until Tom cleared it up.

G

Tom,

I think I am having the same issue.

I cannot get IW on my IPad or home computer anymore.

It has been about a month and I can only use my phone

to stay in touch with the Nitro World. Any help would be

appreciated?

Thanks For All You Do For Us,

Mark Sholund

My Email is: [email protected]

231-590-3023

I looked for banned IP's , I found only one from back in January. I am not a webhost guru like Tom, he will have to see why this is happening.... I personally have never had the issues you guys are mentioning.... maybe this issue is sorta like Rodney was saying, something on your end.

Paul

I looked for banned IP's , I found only one from back in January. I am not a webhost guru like Tom, he will have to see why this is happening.... I personally have never had the issues you guys are mentioning.... maybe this issue is sorta like Rodney was saying, something on your end.

Paul
Well here is what I did. Connected to my Cell phone (tethered) got on with this computer. Proxy is working also. The only IP I cant get on to this site is the one listed above. Unfortunately I have a static IP through AT&T as it would seem, I have done a complete router reset (not reboot) and I am still unable to access the site.  IP is 108.193.205.182I have also done the normal clear cache, ctrl-f5, history and so on.

I know 3g service sucks. And only to come to this site every thing else works. bah hopefully Tom can help when he wakes up from his weekend nap. LOL

that ip is now unblocked

gooy, this is something happening on the server and can be fixed through our server management program. id be glad to show ya :)

Crap I spoke to soon its still not going through.
intl.png

that ip is not blocked, do you have a new one?

Mark, what is your ip? goto www.whatismyip.com

Back a little while ago when i had the same issue, my IP address also did not show up on the blocked list. Me and Tom thought it must have been on my end somewhere. Well, once I released my IP, and refreshed a new one everything worked.

So, perhaps there is another area that IP's are getting blocked in? Im not sure how the forum server works though.

that ip is now unblocked

gooy, this is something happening on the server and can be fixed through our server management program. id be glad to show ya :)
Id be glad to learn, got some stuff happening right now so it will have to wait a bit. when all the dust settles I will get in touch to get the instructions on trying to fix these problems when they arise.

Paul

at this point House is suppose to be closing on the 24th... lots to do with that right now and moving and sport rules and builds and the list goes on.

that ip is not blocked, do you have a new one?

Mark, what is your ip?  goto www.whatismyip.com
It seems it is still blocked somewhere. I am using hidemyass.com proxy server to get here. Attached are 2 pics showing my IP and my ability's to ping other places but here. It appears that the server is blocking requests from my STATIC IP. I have tried to get AT&T to release the IP but they are unwilling since it is for U-verse (phone, internet, TV). Man am I missing my DSL right now. I have reset the router back to factory settings, released the IP it does no good since its static. I kind of work on computers for a living so I pretty sure that the issue is not on my side.Cant attach pics with the proxy. errr forgot
INTL1.png
INTL2.png

Not sure it anybody is looking into this but I am still having issues. I am trying, with not much positive response, to get my IP changed through my ISP.

Try not using a program to hide your I.P. Then go into DOS and reset your I.P.

My 2 cents

Back