Adding a Canard wing to the front of a H&M Hydro-T

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRUCKPULL

Adding a Canard wing to the front of a H&M Hydro-Turbine-style Hull.

A lot of people, including myself has said that it should be 1” wide wing.

After I added 3/8” to the tips of my sponsons the boat measures 24 1/8” using the box method of measurement.

Now the canard wing has to be 1 1/8” wide to maintain the 25%.

Here are the wing pieces that fit right in.

These are available at,

http://www.climatemodels.com/

E-Mail Peter at,

[email protected]

Larry

Hi Larry,

Very clean mods to the sponsons and wings. I still like the full length canard up front (just for looks) but the way you went about it is very nice.

Thanks for posting the pics. Why don't you let everyone know how much time you have in the mods. :D

Paul.

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hi Larry,Very clean mods to the sponsons and wings.  I still like the full length canard up front (just for looks) but the way you went about it is very nice.

93169[/snapback]

Excellent Larry.

Paul and I haven't disagree yet this year so I guess it's time.

I like Larry's method. The mods are somewhat protected from minor accidents like hitting a buoy, which could take out a canard up front.

I have 2 sets coming to me from Climate so I can compare. Price is right and they are laser cut to fit.

I can always use my front bar mod for static/display only (unlike Larry...I have been know to clip a buoy before! :blink: )

thanks for the lead!

Ken

:D

Paul Pachmayer said:
Hey Larry,
Was that before or after you ran over my Raptor?  I still haven't fixed that boat yet. :lol:

Paul.

93269[/snapback]

Pauli-mon,

Bring it on up, Jake will fix it for you.

:p

So where on the site did you find the parts to add to the canard?

I was getting ready to do the same out of CF but if Peter has them cut and ready I'm in

Latest posts

Back