A positive comment!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I recently purchased a Picco P-67 on the "For Sale" forum from Steve Ball(rctinman))...he claimed it looked almost like new...it did, and i just wanted him to know that i very much appreciate his honesty in this purchase! I have purchased several items over time from this forum and have yet to be dissapointed with what ive gotten....i know that from time to time things dont always go that way, so i felt i should say something positive about folks like Steve and others who do thier best to be up front and honest about what they're selling...obviously there are ALOT of good, honest, folks who are IW members.....i have no idea what im going to do with this motor...i need it like i need MORE gray hairs! :lol: Many Thanks, Bill

Nice . Steve is one of the "Core " that this hobby benefits from . Great guy and tough competitor !!

But ...what are you up to ????????? :lol: :lol:

Fibber........ Get that Scale boat swimming! Met TinMan 2 Years ago at Charleston, Marty introduced me. He and Olly (Douglas) have got it goin' on, great people to be around.

RP

Nice . Steve is one of the "Core " that this hobby benefits from . Great guy and tough competitor !!

I DONT KNOW MAN!.......do you remember that thing called "buyers remorse" you once told me about??? Sometimes.....I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF! :lol: :lol:You know...i just thought of something...ive got i pretty good collection of 60 motors.....why am i not runnin a 60 HYDRO?? ANSWER ME NOW!...Biotch! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve is a top notch guy , you won't find many better than him in this hobby.

Tim K

I DONT KNOW MAN!.......do you remember that thing called "buyers remorse" you once told me about??? Sometimes.....I JUST CANT HELP MYSELF! :lol: :lol:You know...i just thought of something...ive got i pretty good collection of 60 motors.....why am i not runnin a 60 HYDRO?? ANSWER ME NOW!...Biotch! :D
Cause you Florida guys are too busy having fun year round and don't have time to build hulls :lol: .

Glenn

Met Steve back in early 90s at a race in Warren Michigan when it was unheard of, of a sport40 doing over 60 mph oh his did in the oval like doing 65 in oval what a site he and Phil Thomas put a show on.

Steve's a good guy. I don't know how long that I've known him but it seems like forever. He comes up to town once a year for the swap meet or I find him somewhere either racing or at some other swap meets.

Back in September he trashes out his only boat that he brought to Hobart during open water but hung around all weekend anyway to help out anyone who needed it. That says a lot about the kind of guy that he is.

i got to pit next to steve & olly this year at c-town. 2 of the nicest guys i've met in this hobby. steve came up with a good pipe mount idea for my sundowner, stopped my mount breakage issue. thanx, steve, it's still holdin' up ;) .

Thanks to one and all for the positive comments, it is greatly appreciated! This is a GREAT hobby/sport that has kept me out of trouble for over 38yrs. LOL Looking back, the best part of it all, has been the fantastic people that I've met, and have had the pleasure to play toy boats with, and been able to call friends. God willing, I have many more years to play!

Sincerely,

Steve Ball

Latest posts

Back