Maybe it's time.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quickly read the thread...if I missed this suggestion, sorry.

How difficult would it be to set up buyer/seller feedback similar to what eBay does?

Positive- Neutral - Negative plus comments.

I would like to leave Positive feed back for Josh Wiet for the Zipp Kits .12G2 kit that he sold me. Fast shipping and the kit was just as he said!!

Would it be possible to add that function to the profile here? A would be able to look me up and see if I have a positive buyer rating. The same with sellers and businesses. That way it's less promoted (No Wall of Shame) but the resource and outlet is available for members reference... and No Listing... No Credit. or No Listing No purchase.

The bad thing about all of this is a man is only as good as his word used to be true, but in today's time, I believe the public trust is gone as we new it, I personally have never welcomed on any debt with and person who offered me credit, even paid for services with little to no support for Junk I have received, I choose to not be that guy that starts a bunch of stink, the ones that are bad apples should be outed, maybe this will all stop!!!!

Back