A little help for the newbies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those GO GO chinese motors any good? :D
Taiwanese motors Tim, I know China thinks they own the country.... LOL

GO the GOOB....
Oh, I have one on a HTB, but have only got it wet once. Lights put a Nova carb (moded) on it for me with one of his conversion kits (made in the good old USA)! Looking forward to getting it moving. You run one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very funny James, don't you love the internet...... I do need to find a way to get over there one year.

Here's one I did for the boys in OZ earlier this year, sorry some of the jokes may only mean something to the Aussies.

"Caution contains some bad language, you have been warned"

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6570175/

Tim,

I have one as well, same only have run it once so far, they look very promising just need to spend some more time to develop it. Also have one in a mono, is pretty fast and is come along well, got another one here which will go it to a JAE.

Id say WHEN the hairy one sees these vids your toast. He will pour blue fuel on you and lite you up. I think the square head looks like Otto ,maybe your wife should start your car for a few days till the Mafia cools off. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think jeni will be just fine :D

now we know why gabe was running around in a towel :eek: scared the crap outa my boats :blink:

i think jeni will be just fine :D

now we know why gabe was running around in a towel :eek: scared the crap outa my boats :blink:

Tim,

I just looked at the score sheets from last week's Fall Nats, for the Sport B Tunnel, B Tunnel and D Tunnel classes. Between the two of you, the leader, in ALL 3 classes, was the tall skinny one with hair. Looks like you got the bragging rights until the tunnel champs race. Not an idiot anymore!

Latest posts

Back