A/A 67 and 84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right, prices have not changed. The A/A 45 is $410.00 delivered the USA. The 21 is $415.00 delivered the USA.

The 21 pipe is $65.00. The 45 pipe is $75.00. The 80/90 pipe is $85.00.

These pipes have the pressure tap instlled and the price is deleivered in the USA.

Al Hobbs

Al,

Are the 45 and 80/90 pipes still available and if so, could a picture be posted of them please. If someone wanted to buy say 4 pipes is there a multi pipe discount?

Thank You,

Paul

Yes, I have several of the A/A 45 and 80/90 pipes in stock. The price for the 45 size pipe is $75.00 delivered in the USA. The price for the 80/90 size pipe is $85.00 delivered.

Sorry, but there are no quantity discounts.

Pictures were posted some time ago. I'll see if I can find them again.

Al Hobbs

Al,

I just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I finally got the new Johnson Built sport-40 with the A/A45 I got from you....

All I can say at this point, is WOW,, the ease of getting it to run correctly the first time out was a breeze. Power is AWESOME.

Running all your gear, AA45 The AA45 "parabolic" pipe I got from you while in Reserve La. and the new (green) needle valve.

Swinging a X450/3 with ease, ran about 8 or 10 tanks of fuel through it on Sunday. Will race it for the 1st time @ the SOWEGA race in South Ga. November 5th.

Again Al, thanks for what seems to be a great engine

Any official documentation (ie. brouchures, spec's, pictures, etc.,...) on A/A motors available? I guess all this will be placed on future web-site?

Last edited by a moderator:
AA45 engines

med_gallery_128_827_50988.jpg
Also, are both versions of the A/A .45 available (as shown above)?

Currently the A/A 45 with the flat intake is available. I have an updated sloped intake design that I am testing. When the testing is done, I will get the new rear intakes. The new rear intakes will fit the original A/A 45 case. There is little difference between the new intake and the first intake. Mostly, the difference will be in materials.

Al Hobbs

I have the K21 nitro and quiet pipes in stock. I have the black K90 muffled pipes in stock. I have the K 80/90 nitro pipes in stock.

I have the A/A 45 parabolic and A/A 80/90 parabolic muffled pipes in stock.

I have the A/A 21 nitro pipe for 180 degree headers in stock.

All of these pipes have the pressure tap installed.

Then I have a mixture of older pipes, OPS, Picco and CMB on the shelf as well.

Hi Al could you please email me the cost of the A/A.21 nitro Pipe? My email address is below in my sig.

Thank you,

Mark

Back