'94 T-3 Budweiser

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

After completly rebuilding her from the ground up,,,i will be getting her back this weekend from the painter...This was Harry,s old Bud and now I'am looking forward to putting her back on the water...I heard she ran well out west... Will get some pictures of her and post next week...

One by One they will all be race ready.....Patience ha

After completly rebuilding her from the ground up,,,i will be getting her back this weekend from the painter...This was Harry,s old Bud and now I'am looking forward to putting her back on the water...I heard she ran well out west... Will get some pictures of her and post next week...
One by One they will all be race ready.....Patience ha
Well, I think the biggest problem I had with the boat was the driver. I won one race with it, Jesse Robertson drove it four races, won two and was leading the final in the other two when drive shafts broke.

I think you will be very pleased with the ride of the boat. Good luck, I am sure you will do well. My new one comes back from the paint shop this week. Hopefully in tiem for our first race next weekend.

last night i showed my son the boat and he asked me if it was wet... man what a finish..... again thank you Rick... And tell Chris that VOODOO Juice was awesome B)

Back