• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

90 Hydro For Sale / Roadrunner (COPY) ***Sold***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Bear

90 Hydro Scratch built Roadrunner (copy). This boat was scaled up from my 60 RR. Add fuel and go. Very new CMB 91HR with the following new parts. P&L (with three tanks through it), Connecting Rod, needles, head button and bearings. Cooper QFE pipe, Walt Barney stainless tank, Ernie LaFleur mix valve, all Speedmaster hardware, Roadrunner turn fin, 1/4" shaft, 1/4 scale rudder with micro throttle and mix servos and dry cell pack. Futaba RX (FM on channel 87) with Dean's antenna and Speedmaster switch installed. Boat can be seen at https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=883 along with some videos. Also including spare props (H-48, H-50, 1467, Mod 1467, H-667 and Mod 1667).

Complete RTR and as you can see, very stable and fast. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this boat, you will be very satisfied. Just scaling back on my collection.

$1050 Paypal, Check or Money Order. Price is including shipping. US SHIPPING ONLY....

Can reach me at [email protected] or here......

Thanks..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Buck. Just need to weed them out some. Our local club here lost the pond and there is nothing being communicated as to if it will get going again or just fold up. Maybe one race a year down here is not enough to justify this many boats.

See ya.........

Hey Russ,

Not going to let me launch it one more time. I will email you later about getting together. JWB

Back