• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Ourtiggers SGX 90 & RoadRunner 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisAyala

Hello All,

Doing a favor to a great friend.

First I think is a roadrunner model with a Novarossi .21 Engine.The boat is ready to run only need to add your transmitter and receiver. Engine in great conditions, Bat 1600Mh, servos shaft, Prop included. Asking for $475. shipped in US.

The second boat is a SGX with a 90 CMB Engine. I saw the boat running and is great. Need more set up on strut. The boat is ready to run. Only needs to add your transmitter and receriver.

Engine CMB 90,Third Ch Mix Control,3 servos,shaft,Prop 1667, Pipe, Aliuminum Tank,two 1600MH bat.

other extras with this boat.

6 more props (used some little dent), 3 extra needle valve, 4 coplers, two macs pipes.extra header. some extra rudders blades difference size. Asking for $1475 Shipped to US.

Check or MO.

I have more pics available but I cant upload from the phone.

You can PM me or email [email protected] for more pics.

Regards

Latest posts

Back