• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

75+MPH boat...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkemt

Hello Every one !

Here is what is up For grabs......

I have a Arr Crap Shooter Out Rigger Boat with servos and Motor and pipe all you need to put in is your radio and go

It has a Piccio .67EXR with OS Carb,Carbon Fiber Prop all the goodies i Just painted it 2 days ago and it looks sharp......Here We go here is what im looking for

Miss Budwiser new or barley used and about 250 $ obo LMK what you have i really need to get rid of this it is way to fast for me Over 75 Mph :eek: Guys !!! lmk

:eek:

[email protected].......

Thom

I can give you Phone Number If needed.... Just Make Me a offer i wanna see what offers i can get....

Also comes with the Stand too.....

I would appreciate it if u would keep your sale onhere and not on my yahoo , i had read your topic and im sorry , i got nothing to trade nor do i have the money or interest for it .

Thanks in advance ,

Bart Drieghe

Thom,

Proper net etiquete suggests that

1; you make yourself a good member by submitting more than ZERO posts before you start advertising "stuff for sale"...

2; DO NOT IM people on their home accounts.

These actions will allow you to have a good prescence here and then most will be willing to comtemplate doing business with you. Until then, BACK OFF!

Snowdog

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys too? I just got off from talking to them. They just bought 2 boats from Bob at Phil's and don't know much of anything about them. They were begging me to buy that boat also. Supposedly it's a Crapshooter. If it is, it's a very old one appearing to be around 20 years old.

i got several PM's on this guy.

he is suspended for 5 days.... told him to cool off

tom

They must have gotten into our Bio's to see who has Yahoo! Messenger. I don't mind people IMing me on AOL, AIM or YM but this went a little overboard.

yup, he kept IMing me and phil on aim this afternoon only an hour after he joined :lol: . i was all playing games when BAM! you want to buy my boat?

GAME OVER :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, He has sent me about 6-8 emails about that boat. He sent pics and it appears to be atleast 20 yrs old. I told him I didnt want it and he emailed again with a price of $425. I declined

Back