5TH Annual "Thunder on The Water" DURANT,MS.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydraulicman

5TH ANNUAL THUNDER ON THE WATER@ Holmes County State Park in Durant Mississippi.

April 14th and 15th.with open water on Friday the 13th!!!

We will also be running the "20Hydro shootout along with all other IMPBA classes.

Please see race flyer on our web site @ www.mississippimodelboaters.com for details and stay with us for $7.00 per night in one of our beautiful Bunk rooms furnished by the Mississippi Dept Wildlife Fisheries and Parks

All Impba Nitro,Gas and Electrics are welcome.Three boat Minimum to make a class.

These guys do put on a pretty good event and it is very conveinant to Memphis, Jackson, MS, and the Brimingham area. Some very good racing goes on at this event.

We already have a strong field of racers entered,but I need to remind everyone that registration will close at 6:00PM on Wed.evening 4/11/07.

At this time ALL cabins are rented,but we still have plenty of room in the Bunk Houses!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a problem with Jims R c Boat dock!!! ANYONE who posted a race entry in the last day or two on the DOCK,please fax me your entry at 1-601-936-0076.

With the problem we feel we have lost a few entries in cyber space1

Steve

There seems to be a problem with Jims R c Boat dock!!! ANYONE who posted a race entry in the last day or two on the DOCK,please fax me your entry at 1-601-936-0076.

With the problem we feel we have lost a few entries in cyber space1

Steve

Back