5th Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Starrett

Supporting Member
After a 1 year hiatus the Southern Indiana Propnuts will hold their 5th Annual Wine Run at Huber Winery in Starlight, In

(

http://www.huberwinery.com/ ). The date will be August 4,2012. Those who have attended this race are aware of all the amenities available at this site. Some of those include the Farm Market,Winery,Gift Shop, Ice Cream Shop and Restaurant.​

In addition to our great tasting awards each contestant will receive a Wine Run T-shirt. (Pre-entry is required to receive a T-shirt!!) Extra shirts are available @$15 ea.

The classes to be run are as follows: RTR,Sport 20, Sport 40, B Sport Tunnel, 1/8th Scale, Gas Sport Hydro, Thunder-boats, Gas Cat/Mono (combined). 3 boats make a class. This is a D-14 Points Series Race. Entry is $20 first boat and $5 each additional. Be prepared to show proof of IMPBA membership at registration. Do not send entry fees in advance. We will collect all fees at the time of registration.

Please register with me here(IW) or at [email protected] or by text or phone at 502.494.7263. When registering please list the classes you plan to enter and the shirt size you need. Also give the size for any extra shirts you may want to purchase.

A driver's meeting will be held at 9AM with racing starting thereafter.

There will be special awards for kids under 14 in RTR.

Please come prepared to have fun!

We Look forward to seeing everyone there!

As a side note: I have been advised the Huber's have added an extra shift in the bottling department due to the expected high demand of certain persons from the Cincinnati area.

I won't mention any names.

Jason and Brandon White,

RTR and Sport 20, Freq 2.4 Ghz

Jason-Blue Pico

Brandon- Orange/silver AMP

Shirts- 2 Med

Last edited by a moderator:
Add matt and me

Matt. Sport 40 on 62. B sport tunnel on 62

Shirt adult medium

Brian scale on 62 and sport 40 on 64

Shirt XL

D tunnels one on 62 and one on 64 !!!!

Doug Shepherd

SCALE 2.4

THUNDERBOAT 2.4

Shirts 2X and I will need a extra shirt XL

Last edited:
Mike, The McKay's will be there.

Don- T-Boat 1/8 Scale

Sandy- Sport 20

Nate- Sport Gas

All on 2.4

XL t shirt and Large

Mike Bird will be coming and racing Thunderboat on 2.4 and he will need a 3X shirt. (BIG BOY SIZE) thanks Doug

Latest posts

Back