Quad Counties D-14 Spring Fling Race Sellersburg, In

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike:

I am sorry I have been slammed at work and busting chops to get everything ready for Saturday. The sport twenty is the same as last year so I can have it ready and comfortable that it will be OK, The Sport 40 I think will be completed but won't even have a run on it but I will enter it to get some time on it. I am going to have to scratch the B tunnel as I don't have enough time to get it ready. Should be ready by Madison.

Again sorry for the changes

Mike Stuchell

Mike:

I am sorry I have been slammed at work and busting chops to get everything ready for Saturday. The sport twenty is the same as last year so I can have it ready and comfortable that it will be OK, The Sport 40 I think will be completed but won't even have a run on it but I will enter it to get some time on it. I am going to have to scratch the B tunnel as I don't have enough time to get it ready. Should be ready by Madison.

Again sorry for the changes

Mike Stuchell
There will probably be some open water before the race starts.

Mikey Should be at the race Sat. If you do not have your Card.Make sure you bring you Info and Pics to sign up with.

How does 4 rounds of racing sound? As of right now we are at 13 heats a round.

I am sorry Mike but all my entries are on 2.4 GHZ Thanks and please remember to send e the directions from I-65 exit 7

Thanks

Mike Stuchell
Mike, Go north to exit 9 (Sellersburg exit). Exit to the right and go to the second stop light. Turn left on to W Utica St. Follow Utica St to Dreyer LN. Right on Dreyer to E St. Joe Rd. Right on St Joe Rd and then very shortly turn left on to Old St Joe Rd. Old St Joe Rd is a dead end rd. Follow it a short ways back until you see a brown gravel drive off to the right. Follow that back to the pond. Sounds worse than it is. Total trip from I65 to the pond is probably around 2 mi.
Wes

Hi Mike and fellow racers. I am sorry for the late notice but my boss came up to me this afternoon and ask me to attend a eeting tomorrow morning and basically it isn't optional. Work has been very good for the last year and a half but it is getting old working all the time, but at y age it isn't easy finding good paying jobs so I will have to skip this race and hopefully catch a bunch more of the other D-14 races. Dave R. and I really enjoy the D-14 races and the group so we will be back soon. Again sorry for the late notice.

Thanks

Mike Stuchell

Latest posts

Back