• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Spray Cans of Max 2K Clear Glamour Catalyzed Clear

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

I have 5 new cans of Max 2K Clear Glamour catalyzed urethane clear spray paint. $50 for the 5 cans shipped in the US for the lower 48 states. PayPal only please. Watch the video to see how it is used as a clear coat over a cheap Rustoleum base coat.

Safety Note: As with all 2 part car paint, this is isocyanate catalyzed and you must use a supplied air respirator and good ventilation. The cyanate is extremely toxic!

Attachments

• 2 K paint.JPG
    2 K paint.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 69
Bob....
I will be happy to relieve you of the five cans ....
Thanks
Robert, they are yours if I can figure out how to ship them since they are flammable. Let me check on that and make sure I can ship it. In the mean time I will send you a PM.

Robert, PM sent to you.

Jay, I used Rustoleum 2X that you get at the hardware store for $5 a can under it on a cowl (just like in the video) Looks great.

Jay....being that gas boats are not as sensitive to eating up paint....I like using a Krylon then after it sets hitting it with 1000 wet/dry....and then the spraymax 2k....my auto paint supplier also hooks me up with automotive paint (1K) that really works well with 2k clears....Eastwood paint has there version which is the same stuff for a lot less...
I started with the Spraymax line and really like it....Nitro won't touch it...
Jay ...the home page to IW has lastest photos on the top header....the green tunnel is mine.....Krylon jungle green...black vinyl trim ...Krylon glitter burst silver...then spraymax 2k top coat......

Last edited:
Back