5/16" flex shafts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,
Let's say, for conversation's sake, you were getting ready to deliver 15-16 HP at 25-30K RPM. What prop(s) would you suggest?
I'll ask this again. Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Brad,

What kind of boat ? And are you sure of that RPM? Simon's 11522/3,4,or 5 blade would be plenty,

or prop down and go with a 11013/3,4,or 5 blade. I would order it in S.S. so it would not flex too

much. The 2.2 pitch ratio or the 1.3 is all that Simon offers, unless you would like one of his custom

propellers and pull out your wallet. :D If you can make that HP & RPM my suggestion would be to

go to Mercury Racing and try one of their custom propellers. I have a contact person their or at

Rolla Propeller over in Austria. It would take a little time on the water to get that boat dialed in,but

I'm sure I could get you a propeller that would work. We are running some 9514/2 blades over in

Malaysia on 1/4 scale tunnel hulls with 43cc chainsaw motors and they are going quite well. Just

build the beast and we will find you a propeller. :D

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Latest posts

Back