4TH Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frequency conflicts:

James Peters and Don Brown on Channel 66 in Sport 20

Aaron Johnson and Don Mckay in RTR channel 86

Ken Hildreth I would love for you to add a Cat to make at least three. If you are going to bring one please confirm so I can rearrange running order again.

Thanks,

Chris
You say all radio conflicts are resolved?? I hope so cause 86 is all I have for the RTR, all I've ran for the last two years. Scratch me from sport 20, will only be running RTR and Scale, I think the scale freq. is 67. Not sure, gotta check that. But I do know it's not 86 no more.

Chris,

My stepson decided to hang out with friends than to get nitro in the veins.. He won't be around.

Jesse Saunders - Sport 20 Tunnel and 20 Tunnel....

Hey sorry to be right close to the end but me and Brandon are going to run in RTR class. Jason and Brandon white two miss Vegas RTR . I'll send the frequency when I get home to see them.The Hydro Twins are coming to race!

Chris,

Sorry to cancel the night before the race but to many conflicks around the house to be there Saturday.

Rocky will: Gas Hydro

Mitchel Will: B Hydro

Good luck Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Racing, Good People, and Good Weather. What more can you ask for. Chris, you and all of the other NUTS did a great job keeping things moving along to get 4 rounds run in one day with a number of boats that were entered. We will be back next year.

Don & Linda Brown

Don couldnt have put it any better. Thanks for putting on such a fun race. Definately a favorite!!!

Great Race guys, We had a great time. Chris, it was a great Idea to have 14 and under trophies for the kids. The RTR class is so competitive any more its hard for the young ones to keep the pace. Alex has been showing off his sparkleing juice to everyone that will listen. haha!! The Hoss is in the Repair spot after The BIG blowover. It will be ready for its next race. You guys really went the extra mile. The cookout at Rockys house was a blast. OH, and I hope your wife is still speaking to you after having a whole clan of boaters over for the night. THanks again, guys, you know we will be back. Ken

wow, eat drink & be marry the wine run is a very nice place to go if you want to have fun & enjoy the people that run this club then you need to attend this race.you will enjoy this race.

rocky action wants to thank you & your wife for allowing us to sleep at your place & enjoy the hospitality, thanks for the cookout & the great time i had even if my boat dosent run i know that just being with your club members is very relaxing.

thanks to i think it was pat for taking registration & raffle tickets along with her other jobs i didnt see, pat is a pleasant woman to talk to.

Chris you did an awesome race & as rocky said the nuts want to please the racers, this is a high quality of any club.

ok my thought was while leaving i saw two men that i met at rockys & i think it was roy Senior & his son taking up the nets & getting things cleaned up. i didnt get to thank you guys for the heavy work you do. thanks guys for your hard work & for talking to racers who come to your race.

a very nice club thats wanting to grow so why not go to the wine run next year you wont be disapointed

Chris Thanks for all the hard work you and the other club members did to put on a good race and will be back next year to take soke more wine home. Good job and thanks for not throwing any fairy dust on me LOL.

Had a great time once again. This is a race that you need to put on your calendar for next year.

We purchased $162 of wine friday and I think some of your crazed Indiana racoons drank most of it, because by sunday morning there were empty wine bottles all around the camp site and we do not remember drinking that much. Imagine that, racoons able to use a cork screw.

The racin' was excellant and very very well managed -- thanks to all that were involved.

I got my calendar out!!

The "Dad" Bob Blazer

Thanks for the nice comments. I am glad everyone had a great time. I will post results later today. The last heat of RTR was scored incorrectly and I will show the actual finish positions with scores adjusted. Sorry to Scott Edwards for the error. The Wine Run would never happen without all the help of the Prop Nuts. Mike and I started this group of racers with just him and I. Now we have around 10 regular pond goers and even more helpers on race day. Thanks to all the great racers that kept their cool even when things weren't done just right. Awesome racing and we look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Special thanks goes to Brian Blazer of Blazermarine.com for the Sport 20 donation. We missed having you here this year. And Bob, you didn't realize the craftiness of the Hoosier Racoon did you?

Thanks again all,

Chris

I had a great time again this year. It was a good one like always. All of the guys did great and kept the race going strong to get all for rounds done at a decent time. I was happy to be the crowd pleaser in the final (not really) :lol: Joe builds a great a boat so luckily it will be ready for Hobart. I would also like to thank Rocky for the cookout and letting us stay at his house. Thanks for the great racing guys and I plan on being there next year.

I would like to thank everyone that came it is the racers and the quality of those racers that make a great event. As for as I am concerned Hubers is the Race Place. A great Thanks to Ted Huber for putting up with us. Myself and my wife had a great time Friday and she even came up to the race for the first time and enjoyed it. Next year maybe the cookout will be bigger and better mmmm some of those ribs with that sauce that Wes had(That was some good sauce.) Ok so I just talked myself into it the cookout is on for next year. And a thanks to Bruce for helping out. Thanks to Chris also for all his work and Mike as well I dont think the either of them imagined that this thing they started just a couple of years ago would take off like it did nor did they realize that the club membership would grow as it has. This is a great hobby with great people. See you all in Evansville, didnt get to make Hobart :(

Was a great race 4 rounds of racing and cookout. Thanks Chris and Rocky and all the members for a great weekend.

Finally got the Timex scale to win a final. first in sport 40 too.

Those pictures are there check the other post on points. i copy the link and it wasnt right, some bug in that site alerts some virus programs, still works for me? I will have to put pictures in the new gallery.

PHIL

Back