2020 Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
The 2020 Wine Run at Huber's Orchard and WInery in Starlight, IN is now open. Please visit RCracingevents.com to register. Paypal and mail in are available. If you pay day of race then it must be in cash only ( no checks accepted).

I know some may ask about SS Mono. If there are no RTR class entries then we may make this class available. We will not run any class not listed outside of potentially running the SS Mono class.

Please contact Chris Jenkins at 812-989-5068 or [email protected] for any questions.

We will have open water on Friday from 5-8 pm. Drivers meet will be at 8:30am and racing will start at 9 am Saturday

At this time we have received 100+ entries. We will now begin filling heats. As of now I'd say just about every class has openings. Also RTR (0 entries) is being dropped in favor of SS Mono. This change will be reflected on rcracingevents.com if not already. Some people don't see these posts so if you know someone please let them know. Thank You

Sam you have been scratched. Sorry to see that boat take such a suicidal hit yesterday. It's almost like it didn't want to be a boat anymore. That's probably what happened when I launched it last week and it tried to go to the bottom of the lake. It never liked the idea of being a boat. It always wanted to be a submarine instead.

Remove me from gas scale so Mr. Brown may enter. Can you also add Draven Hamilton to b-mono.......

No problem Don...... Chris I see there is no b mono so no need to add see ya in a few weeks

Let Sam have are spot in Sport 40. Me and Jay are going to pass. We were up in the air if we would have time to test etc. Thank you Chris. 👍 We still might come to help or I have a nice camera to take pictures.

Latest posts

Back