2019 Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curtis Maglinger - Large 2.4

1/8 Scale
Sport 40
Sport Hydro

Brooklyn - Small 2.4

RTR
Thunderboat
Sport 20

Excited for this race!

Mike Shay - Gas Sport Hydro,Gas Cat... Heck, I don't know his shirt size.. xl maybe..

From this point forward we're only accepting entries to fill heats. Everyone entered so far is in. Most classes only have 1 or 2 openings. Lots of thunderboats! Give me a day or two to formalize the list and I'll post it (somewhere).

As of today there are 137 entries. Most classes are full and have alternates.
If you have never been here before expect the following..This race starts around 9:30AM (due to the sun) and runs to about 7PM or so if all goes well. If there is a wedding scheduled that day we may have to be quiet for 20-25 mins till the ceremony is over. (Usually around 5:30PM) There is a restaurant and other food on site. Restrooms are there but across the parking lot. I'm sure we will be asked not to park on the paved lot as this is a busy place. Expect a lot of spectators and many don't speak English. Be nice please. huberywinery.com
Be prepared to pay your entry fee (preferably in cash) at check in.
We're a small group and can always use some help on the stand, setup, tear down or anyway you want to pitch in.
If you need more info just ask. Thanks

Attachments

• Wine Run Entries 2019.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Mike Shay should also be listed in Gas Cat and Gas Hydro.. Post #50. His Gas T-Boat is post #51..

Mike,
Can I order 2- XL, and 1-Large of your tshirts? I love these shirts and theme and my other half is a big wine enthusiast and she would love to have one of your shirts too. Let me know total to send. Also if you will email me I will send you a couple of $50 off gift certificates you can raffle off for your race as well. Thank you.

Back