2019 Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Wine Run Info
Due to the sunrise we usually can't start before 9:30AM, But we will if it's cloudy . So Registration will start as close to 8AM as possible. Be prepared to pay your entry fee in cash. Be prepared to prove your IMPBA membership. We will have a drivers meeting at 9AM where we will decide on a start time.
Open water will be available after 4PM Friday afternoon.
There are no weddings planned so we will not need to stop for that Saturday.
Due to the late start and large number of entries this race will run late (it always does).
You can setup Friday but please, not before noon. I'll be there after noon Friday to direct things. Do not park on the blacktop, that is for Winery customers. Don't feed the ducks or they never go away!
We plan to start heats as soon as the retrieve boat(s) touch shore whenever possible.
We have 2 retrieve boats so I need some volunteers to man one of them when needed. Also, would like to have help on the stand to CD and watch corners as much as possible. We will be putting up fencing and Pits on Friday after 6 and could use some help with that. Everybody wants to get home at the end of the day so any help with tear-down would be greatly appreciated also.
Any Questions?
Thanks
P.S. Don't forget the Party On The Patio at Chris Jenkin's house on Friday night. POOL and FREE food and beverages! See his post on IW>Wine Run. Everyone invited! 10076 New Cut Rd Greenville,IN 47124 about 10 minutes from the pond.

Attached is the most current Heat Draw List. Some of your heat assignments may have changed.
This list will be posted at the race.

Attachments

• Wine Run Entries heat draw 2019.pdf
    54.3 KB · Views: 38
Mike,
I was looking at the heat listing today and in your latest listing, you no longer have my Sport 40 listed in the heats. It was listed in previous listings you had. My plans have not changed and I still intend to run Sport 40.

Thanks,
Dan

2nd year for me and both times have been a great experience. Thanks to the Propnuts for hosting this event. Chris Jenkin's party was alot of fun also. Definitely will be back next year.

Jeff Henderson

Back