• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

41" Youngblood Mono, KB 11cc, 3 channel radio

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_Andersen

I am selling a 41" Youngblood mono boat. The boat is complete and ready to run with a KB 11cc engine, remote needle valve, JR XR3 3 channel FM radio with 3 channel receiver, high torque sterring servo, standard throttle servo, rubber isolated motor mount and custom stand. This is a beautiful boat that is painted in multiple coats of Dupont auto paint with a fuel proof clear coat. It has all stainless running gear including trim tabs, turn fin, rudder, dual water pickups and a polished and balanced Octura prop. This is a race ready boat that will run at speeds of over 60 mph.

This boat has very little use on it. The boat and motor have had less than 2 gallons of fuel run through them and the boat is in perfect operating condition.

The attention to detail and build quality are increadible on this boat and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. There is a slight stress crack in the paint where the deck and hull meet but it is not noticalbe and does not affect the integrity of the boat in any way.

I currently have the boat listed on ebay but I am willing to end the auction and just sell it directly if anyone is interested. Please email me at [email protected] or take a look at the auction for additional photos of the boat and radio.

Thanks,

Rob

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5968878921

View attachment 4142

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back