• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

41" race v with picco 80 350.00

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Mccarthy

Fred Davis ran this same set up years ago and did very well here in distric 3 in F mono. This one was built the same way and was painted very nice for the purpose of selling these hulls,I did run it a few times but it has mostly sat, the transmitter and receiver have found a new home, have no idea why but the trim tabs and lexan radio box cover are MIA, it has speedmaster hardware and is in very nice shape, it ran perfect last time out but that was years ago,That is why im selling it. it needs to get used by someone who will enjoy it. If I was to run it again I would take it apart and go thru everything, I'm sure the rx battery is junk.probably the fuel tank as well,motor turns over fine with a like new thump as its only been run a few times.....but it has sat for a long time, what you see in the pics is what you get. if you like it there is nothing you would see in person to change your mind. the boat is very nice and built well.

race v nitro 003.JPG

race v nitro 001.JPG

race v nitro 002.JPG

race v nitro 004.JPG

race v nitro 005.JPG

I'm sorry i thought I had posted On here before, this is Tom Mccarthy owner of Expresscraft boats,I am new to your site but not to the hobby,I hope you will look past my 1 post and trying to sell something already as I know that is looked down on. I'm just looking for a great home for a nice boat, so it will get enjoyed, the p-80 was 365.00 when I built the boat so this is not really about the money......although that helps.LOL

thanks jullian, I did not relieze I've never posted until I pushed post and saw it was my 1st, then I thought (what a d%#@) my first post and I'm selling something.

The only thing making this boat old is the motor,the boat,paint, hardware and pipe are well worth the price, your not paying for the motor and it can be changed pretty easy with something current, The race v is a great running boat.

Back