• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Challenger B Mono for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

This is an Aeromarine B Mono 31" Challenger hull with Speedmaster stinger drive and hardware. It comes with a Picco .21ci marine motor that has been re-built with a new connecting rod and bearings. This boat is ready to go. Just drop in your receiver and it's ready. It will need some adjustments to suit your driving habits but it has been a good running boat. I ran this boat in Dist. 4 Badger races last year and it is in the Badger Spring Clash video shown here at the 3:32 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ajIXuUEknU I spun out and tried to get back up on plane but gave too much throttle into the wind (OOPPSSS) This hull comes with trim tabs, turn fin, Singer drive, rudder, engine, pipe, fuel tank, servos, radio box and battery. I will remove some hardware for shipping.

$300 OBO plus shipping $270 OBO plus shipping! SOLD OFF EBAY!

Dave

SAM_1659.JPG

SAM_1660.JPG

SAM_1661.JPG

SAM_1662.JPG

SAM_1663.JPG

SAM_1664.JPG

SAM_1665.JPG

SAM_1666.JPG

SAM_1667.JPG

SAM_1668.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: