• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 tunnel boat for sale.new pics "SOLD"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

socco72

for sale is my 40 stock tunnel boat it has a k&B pro outboard on it and a stainless fuel tank, this boat comes ready to run just add your reciever and battery pack and prop.for 400.00 plus shipping thanks for looking.the boat is wood over foam and is

32"long and 13" wide and very light new paint and bottom is blue printed engine runs awsome.stand is not included.

SOLD SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
for sale is my 40 stock tunnel boat it has a k&B pro outboard on it and a stainless fuel tank, this boat comes ready to run just add your reciever and battery pack and prop.for 500.00 plus shipping thanks for looking.the boat is wood over foam and is 32"long and 13" wide and very light new paint and bottom is blue printed engine runs awsome.stand is not included.
why are you selling the district 8 B stock winner

for sale is my 40 stock tunnel boat it has a k&B pro outboard on it and a stainless fuel tank, this boat comes ready to run just add your reciever and battery pack and prop.for 500.00 plus shipping thanks for looking.the boat is wood over foam and is 32"long and 13" wide and very light new paint and bottom is blue printed engine runs awsome.stand is not included.
why are you selling the district 8 B stock winner
cuz he cant handle the power..lol

tk :D

im selling to make room for new boats coming soon.so guys lets hear some offers on this boat best offer will get this set up.thanks

for sale is my 40 stock tunnel boat it has a k&B pro outboard on it and a stainless fuel tank, this boat comes ready to run just add your reciever and battery pack and prop.for 400.00 plus shipping thanks for looking.the boat is wood over foam and is 32"long and 13" wide and very light new paint and bottom is blue printed engine runs awsome.stand is not included.

SOLD SOLD

Latest posts

Back