40 Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics I was driving and my caller was calling. But the 3.8 40 mono saw pass is in the IMPBA 04 nats records. My point was the 450/2 blade is the prop for your boat and your strut adjustment looks good.

Here is how MY boat is set up..... I hope this helps you Johnny.

1zqzdzq.jpg
That boat ain't been run in so long,,, it's got green mold growin on the prop...... ANDY!!!!! Clean that crap up,,, would ya
Just for you Rick-

rii7w6.jpg

Here is a good pic of Andy's boat. :p

O I mean Georganna Boat. -_-

Sorry just had to with Andy in the penalty box and all. :lol:

PS AB5077B/3 SMOKIN FAST
Rick,

The "egg beater" drive dog and set screw doesn't hurt Andy when he is usually watching the other boats pass by during the race!!!!!!.......hahahahaha...... :p

Just ragging you Andy cause if it were anyone else in time-out you would do the same......... :D

PS- Hummmmmm........ I need to get Sheila to setup an account on IW in case it ever happens to me!!!!!!???????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't done = even I know better Rick. Getting closer-
3hd87.jpg

BTW Ron if Sheila actually ran a boat I guess its not that big of a deal huh ?

Last edited:

PS AB5077B/3 SMOKIN FAST
Rick,

The "egg beater" drive dog and set screw doesn't hurt Andy when he is usually watching the other boats pass by during the race!!!!!!.......hahahahaha...... :p

Just ragging you Andy cause if it were anyone else in time-out you would do the same......... :D

PS- Hummmmmm........ I need to get Sheila to setup an account on IW in case it ever happens to me!!!!!!???????????
You mean like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

PS AB5077B/3 SMOKIN FAST
Rick,

You mean like this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p
BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!! Good one Dave !!!! Can't wait to run that one over !!! :lol:

Wasn't done = even I know better Rick. Getting closer-
3hd87.jpg

BTW Ron if Sheila actually ran a boat I guess its not that big of a deal huh ?

Georganna,

You did a great job on that drive dog!!!!..LOL

Getting closer?????????? I bet Andy had been running it that way for a year or more!!!!!!....... :p

:D :D

It was that way because the hub on the new prop would not fit the old shaft, and seeing how it already had been ground like I always do them , I couldn't turn the set screws to move the dog- hence the unfinished drive dog and "getting closer" comment . And yes- I work on her boat, that okay with you ?

Georganna is a card carrying NAMBA Member- A Member of BMB and has been actively testing HER BOAT in preparation for her first race, yet you insist on following up any post that she may make with some wiseguy comment, If your trying to be funny STOP- I dont care for your brand of humor. Thats asking you as politely as possible to back off your comments on my threads or hers, unless you feel they are productive.

Thank You,

Andy

It was that way because the hub on the new prop would not fit the old shaft, and seeing how it already had been ground like I always do them , I couldn't turn the set screws to move the dog- hence the unfinished drive dog and "getting closer" comment . And yes- I work on her boat, that okay with you ?

Georganna is a card carrying NAMBA Member- A Member of BMB and has been actively testing HER BOAT in preparation for her first race, yet you insist on following up any post that she may make with some wiseguy comment, If your trying to be funny STOP- I dont care for your brand of humor. Thats asking you as politely as possible to back off your comments on my threads or hers, unless you feel they are productive.

Thank You,

Andy
HEEEEEEEEEs BACK!

Love ya BRO.

My incarceration has made me a nicer/kinder soul David :rolleyes:

Call ya when we get back from the lake Sat.

Andy

Thank You,

Andy
He's back.... :(

JK...... :D

Back