40 Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now Mr.Shaw , that certainly didn't add any productive insight to this conversation now did it ? :rolleyes:

I liken it to people who reply with ( <_< ) only . Thankfully between the prescribed meds and the anger management class I attended at the I/W rehab center for kinder boaters , I will refrain from some pointless rant that makes me look poorly, In the future , I suggest the same :p

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Mr.Shaw , that certainly didn't add any productive insight to this conversation now did it ? :rolleyes:

I liken it to people who reply with ( <_< ) only . Thankfully between the prescribed meds and the anger management class I attended at the I/W rehab center for kinder boaters , I will refrain from some pointless rant that makes me look poorly, In the future , I suggest the same :p

Andy
Thats great Andy..... ;) Im glad its working for you.

Now, back to the 40 Seaducer thread.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't done = even I know better Rick. Getting closer-
3hd87.jpg

BTW Ron if Sheila actually ran a boat I guess its not that big of a deal huh ?

What , no washer under that nut ???? Rudder not profiled up top where water drags on the blunt flat edge ??? Slacking !!!! :lol:

Back