3rd Annual TWIN SHOOTOUT - Brandon Fl March 17/18th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandon Model Boat Club put on a great race!! Premo, next time I'll use Pickles hair products to tame my hair.

Thanks. We all had a great time.

Steve Gualtieri

I want to thank Steve, Pickles and everyone from the Space Coast Club for all there help this weekend, after being out of the sport for 20 years. They all helped me with my 1st place with the T Boat and 3rd with A mono.

Thanks again guys, Jerry Kelley

Problem is Joe, 30 minutes after he got it he had Jeremys 4 sale sign on it. What is plastic gold going for on the open market this week? Foley, quit using those cheap ass blues in a twin. The clip down inside cant handle the pop you throw at it.. At VERY least go to OD 89's. Also..... You value my judgement,right??????? Brandon is a relatively smooth pond, until Hydro Hell breaks loose. Charleston churns up like the ocean. When Joe and co. start that washing machine, that small tub can't deal with the inevitable. ADD to it a shootout with Gas Twins and the bigger holes they leave. Setup is one thing, your now opening Pandora's box and hoping for the best. Larry, Elk, Joe, Rafael,Anthony, Josh, Ferette, Stu and Trunk are gonna make a mess of it, add Eric and Wayne and Raul and Ross...... They just opened up Pandora's Box. THE WATER. Lets first race the water, then worry about them. That bigger tub will help that variable. speed don't do it on it's own. Joe lives by what #3 preached. In order to finish first, first WE must finish. RACE THE WATER, and we will have a fighting chance. Sincerely, Your second set of eyes. We have to race the water, then worry about them..
Hey take it easy on an old guy will ya !! LOL Of course I trust your judgement bro !! I have an idea for a new set of front sponsons to lengthen the afterplane 1 " . i'm doing all i can with what i have . the only problem is when i slow down too much she digs ...WFO from here on ..bring that 101 oceanliner !!! BTW Those **** plugs were tight i don't know WTF happened , my bad !!!! i'll be ready with some fresh bullets and a few tricks next time !!

Congrats Larry !!

Problem is Joe, 30 minutes after he got it he had Jeremys 4 sale sign on it. What is plastic gold going for on the open market this week? Foley, quit using those cheap ass blues in a twin. The clip down inside cant handle the pop you throw at it.. At VERY least go to OD 89's. Also..... You value my judgement,right??????? Brandon is a relatively smooth pond, until Hydro Hell breaks loose. Charleston churns up like the ocean. When Joe and co. start that washing machine, that small tub can't deal with the inevitable. ADD to it a shootout with Gas Twins and the bigger holes they leave. Setup is one thing, your now opening Pandora's box and hoping for the best. Larry, Elk, Joe, Rafael,Anthony, Josh, Ferette, Stu and Trunk are gonna make a mess of it, add Eric and Wayne and Raul and Ross...... They just opened up Pandora's Box. THE WATER. Lets first race the water, then worry about them. That bigger tub will help that variable. speed don't do it on it's own. Joe lives by what #3 preached. In order to finish first, first WE must finish. RACE THE WATER, and we will have a fighting chance. Sincerely, Your second set of eyes. We have to race the water, then worry about them..
Hey take it easy on an old guy will ya !! LOL Of course I trust your judgement bro !! I have an idea for a new set of front sponsons to lengthen the afterplane 1 " . i'm doing all i can with what i have . the only problem is when i slow down too much she digs ...WFO from here on ..bring that 101 oceanliner !!! BTW Those **** plugs were tight i don't know WTF happened , my bad !!!! i'll be ready with some fresh bullets and a few tricks next time !!

Congrats Larry !!
stop being cheap and buy a new freaking boat problem fixed old man you have like 60 boats sell a few and buy you a new one.. put up or shut up LOL

LOVE YOU TOM ha ha

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
$5000.00 ea for the plastic gold.

Well if you keep track of what it cost to race just to have the chance to obtain one?? they are about $5000.00 ea for the plastic gold.
the only problem is when i slow down too much she digs....... Quit slowing Down???
i agree on all counts LOL. meaning tom its time fior a new boat.

Julian

the only problem is when i slow down too much she digs....... Quit slowing Down???
Exactly !! Truthfully just found a hole ...there out there . Boat is still friggin ballistic , needs some setup time as i wrecked it hard a few times , needs the table . No new boats for Foley Julian , I will have to beat you with the Antique !!

Exactly !! Truthfully just found a hole ...there out there . Boat is still friggin ballistic , needs some setup time as i wrecked it hard a few times , needs the table . No new boats for Foley Julian , I will have to beat you with the Antique !!
NO EXCUSES in Charleston fall nats Foley. Get it right

Back