34" Hornet Tunnel FE build!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another plus is that you can adjust trim & steering pivot pin angles separately. prop shaft angle changes don't affect steering pin angle, & vice versa (i think). strictly a k&b guy, someone more os knowledgable could verify this....... a way of controlling how the motor angle changes, when turning.

Here are some of the cowling pin system I decided to use. Also, a pic showing the ease of lifting the lexan off the radio box!

IMGP0150Large.jpg

IMGP0151Large.jpg

IMGP0152Large.jpg

IMGP0153Large.jpg

IMGP0154Large.jpg

IMGP0155Large.jpg

IMGP0156Large.jpg

In case you are interested... here is how I got the best of both worlds using the LawLess lower with OS mounting assembly...

Just take a deep breath, and start hacking/grinding away!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been looking to buy one of these for a ver long time my i ask if you know where to get them or if the person you got it from only had one i understand

Hey, contact jydracing for a hull. That is an aircooled .67 k&b in the back ground. It is for sale by the way! All new internals. PM me if you need it. Mike

Just wanted everyone to know that I got the boat done, and it is AWESOME. This boat should easily be in the 50's right now. It handles incredible too, very difficult to spin out, and the straight stablity is incredible. The faster it goes, the more stable it seems to be! I will try and get a video soon. Mike

Back