3.5 vision

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcmutant

Aloha fellow boaters problem with my vision this Saturday playing finally got boat to run with ops outboard with a lot freinds help boat took a nose dive after 1 lap and the front center section split a part no evidence on the tips and nose that it hit anything what would the best thing to use to put section back together thought about using q-cell or micro balloons after cleaning out debris mahalo Jon

Jon,

Clean throughly, remove old adhesive, and bond with 3M Marine 5200. I would still tie top and bottom decks together with radio box tape between the forks for a little insurance in the future. Good Luck.

The same thing happened to me but my whole front did that. I used shoe goo and CA. The tape is also a good idea but for looks, not absolutely needed. Yours must have come from the the same batch as mine. Tom

I would use 3m 5200 also, Just do as Ron has stated. They do have fast and slow cure use the fast cure also make sure everything is flat and true when you do it.

Rene

Jon,

Just make sure you clean the surfaces of all residue and rough up with 80-100 grit sandpaper first to assure a strong bond. Good luck.

Back